(A/n the only part of my drawing of Taehyung that I liked. Hehe people are hard to draw. I can't get their lips. Or hands for that matter. Enough of my ranting now and on with the story.)

______________________________________________________________

This is the edited version of this chapter.
______________________________________________________________

Taehyung's pv:

I am super excited for my date with Kookie today. I was so thankful that the others agreed to letting me take him out that I bought them tons of meat, some spices, and drinks to give to there never ending need for food in the house. I might even buy more for them to show my gratitude while I am out because you can never go wrong getting more food for a large group of guys putative together.

I picked up all the delicious foods and drink before putting them into my car. Then I start up the engine, and drive towards their house. Blasting Big Bang as I drive. I'm singing the last chorus to "Bang Bang Bang" when I finally get to their house. I stop the car and run up to the door. I knock three times just to make sure that they heard me. Immediately after I'm done knocking, I hear whining and scratching at the door.

The door slowly opens to reveal Jin, and a very excited Kookie who runs out the door as soon as it is wide enough and jumps on me knocking me over onto the ground. He starts to lick all over my face and snuggle into my chest all at once. I smile up at him, laughing I exclaim, "I missed you too, Kookie baby!" Kookie just seems to smile down at me. I swear he seems to understand everything I say to him. He's such a smart Kookie baby.

"Yah! Kookie get off of Taehyung. Do you still want to be able to go anywhere with him? Or are you going to force him into staying here on the cold ground? If not I suggest you get up now!" Jin scolds. Kookie then quickly gets off of me with a small pout on his face.

"It's okay Kookie baby. I'll snuggle with you tons later," I say, trying to cheer him up. It works because I see him instantly brighten up and wag his tail. I get up off the ground and run to my car real quick. I grab all the things that I bought for them and quickly hand them to Jin. He looks down surprised at what I had just given him.

"Why did you get us all this stuff?" He asked me.

"Well, I wanted to show how thankful I am that you guys are letting me take Kookie out. I have been wanting to hang out with the fluff ball since I had to give him back. Even when I saw him yesterday at dinner, I wanted to steal Kookie away for the day. You see, I get painfully alone sometimes at the house by myself, so I bought you guys all this to show my thanks. I'll also get some more stuff for you guys while I'm out with Kookie. It's all to prove my gratitude to you guys for letting him spend time with me." I happily reply.

"Oh its okay, Kookie really missed you as well. He would sometimes start to howl sadly and whimper, whenever your name was mentioned, or he was alone. Even yesterday as soon as you left he was acting like that. We had to remind him that he was going to spend the whole day and the night with you, so that he would be happy and excited. I think you guys are starting to have a strong bond." Jin smiles so kindly at me while saying that.

I smile so widely when he says that. I feel like the happiest person on Earth right now. My little Kookie baby missed me as much as I missed him. Even if it was just yesterday that we had last seen each other. I look down at the fluff ball pressed up against my legs, hiding his head in embarrassment, and put my hand on his head to stroke the fur, running my fingers through it gently. He let's out soft purrs of satisfaction and leans into my hand wrapping his tail around my leg. I have a strange feeling that Kookie is trying to stake his claim on me because he did wrapped his tail around my thigh.

"Awe Kookie is being possessive of you. I won't be surprised if while you guys are out he starts to growl at the people that talk or look at you. Especially, if the person is good looking or flirting with you." Jin laughs. "He'll probably will become needy of your attention soon. Good luck with that. Hahaha!"

I laugh at that too. I bend down to Kookie and look him in the eyes. His eyes give this look of complete dominance. It's like he is saying he is more alpha than me. Kookie then shifts his body to be closer to me; his tail wrapping tighter around my upper thigh. Which know that I think about it is not usual with wolves, unless it is with their mate. Another thing about wolves it that they never change their mate; even when their mates die they stay loyal to them.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, Kookie begins to lick at my face which tickles very much. He slowly starts licking my checks, to my forehead, then my nose. He goes for my lips, but I move out of the way before he can get me. He looks at me frustrated and tries again, but I move yet again out of the way; I mean Kookie your cute and all, but I don't know where those lips have been. Laughing slightly, I kiss his head and stand up.

"Well, Jin I probably should be heading off now. I don't want to bother you further by staying on your doorstep the whole day. Come one Kookie, it's time to go. Bye Jin, ooh and tell the others I said, hi." I wave at Jin. Turning to Kookie I pat my thigh, gesturing for him to follow me as I walk towards my car. I open the passenger door letting Kookie hop in before closing it behind him. I walk over to my side of the car and open the door getting in.

I start the engine, and I back out of the drive way. I look at the passenger seat where Kookie is sitting. He looks up at me and smiles in a cute doggie way. I run my fingers through his fluffy head before giving him a quick rub on his back. I definitely need to get a pet of my own I think while driving to the pet cafe. I might end up stealing Kookie from them if I don't. He's just too cute; it's driving me crazy.  Smiling at my last thought, I continue driving towards my destination.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! See my update was sooner. I feel bad for the person in the comments I told them that I would update sooner than I did. Sorry guys a few things kept me busier than I thought I would be. Please don't be mad at me. I'm in school, and I have a bunch of testing and studying for testing right now. Summer break is coming closer though. When it gets to then, I will definitely update sooner. I will try to write the next chapter either later today or tomorrow. Sorry this is kind of a filler.

I love you guys and I want to thank all the people who write comments on this story. It makes me very happy that people like this story. Also i would like to say........

THANK YOU FOR OVER THE VIEWS!!! OMG!!! I did not think that my story would get so many views I am very grateful for all this support

THANK YOU FOR OVER THE VIEWS!!! OMG!!! I did not think that my story would get so many views I am very grateful for all this support. I love you all my precious readers. *smiles boxy grin* I can't thank you guys enough. Till next update.

                                                   ~M&M