11

A/n he looks so cute and adorable. Kill me now. I can die peacefully now. Ugh I can't pick I am biased more too. Jungkook or Taehyung. Here's a cute Jungkook gif because I feel bad if I only have one for Taehyung.

Please life why you do this too me

Please life why you do this too me. I'm crying. By the way my one shot book is coming along. I have three out of the five shots done before I post. Haha there all like at least 5556 words biggest so far is in the 8000. Anyways enough of this. I don't blame you if you skipped this hahaha. Now to the story!!!!!

_________________________________________

Taehyung's pv:

I woke with a pant. Holy fuck! I look to the side and see Kookie snuggled into me. Danm it was just a dream, but it felt so really. I wish I wasn't a dream. I shift and see that there is cum on me. I mean why wouldn't there be I just had a wet dream.

When I moved I woke Kookie up. Him being his usually self started to sniff me down low. I push his head away because that is not a place for him to sniff. I don't need to get more embarrassed about the cum being all over me. He doesn't head my warning and moves his head down there again licking my boxers before I can push his head away.

"Kookie! That is a no, no zone. Why do you keep putting your head there and licking me?" I question sternly. He replies licking my face then cuddling down my dick and stomach. I sigh in defeat.

"You know Kookie I wish that my dream I had last night was real. I wish that Jungkook really did do all those things to me. Even the strange marking thing he did." I decide to tell Kookie about my problems considering that they were embarrassing, and I didn't have any close friends to share this information with.

"It was weird when he asked to mark me. It was like he was some super natural creature. Which would be super cool, but I live in the real world not some weird fantasy where everything happens the way I want it to," I confined. Kookie stared at me in what I assume was happiness. I could see the little sparkle in his eyes, and the way his face formed a doggy smile.

"Awe, Kookie baby you look so cute and happy. I just want to give you a bunch of kisses and cuddle with you all day!" I exclaim. Kookie happily barks and wags his tail quickly. He jumps and pushes me down onto the bed, then snuggles into my chest. He licks all over me, his tongue and body moving so fast that I can't stop him. I just end up giggling at the feeling of his tongue against my skin.

Somehow, Kookie mange to take off my boxers while I'm giggling and can't do anything. I feel his warm tongue go all around on my duck licking off the cum. I try to push him off of me, but he has my arms pinned under his giant wolf body.

"Kookie, no! Stop! Kookie, stop!" I yell at him. Though it falls apon deaf ears as he continues until every last drop of my cum is gone. When Kookie finally gets off of me I frown. I sit up and quickly close the bathroom door. I didn't want Kookie to come in on me. I was made at him right now for not listening to me.