18

Third update of the day!!! Yay!!!! I hoping for this to be a triple update or more. Hehe, I'm in the writing mood. I have been stressed at school, so this has been a huge fun break for my mind. I don't know of its late or early for any of you guys, but I hope you enjoy. And let's see if I can update some more after this. :) PS. I think that has got to be one of my favorite fanarts ever. Enjoy!!! ♡♡♡
_________________________________________

Taehyung's pv:

I was very comfortable sitting on Jungkook's lap. Even if I was embarrassed by what happened earlier this morning when we woke up. I began eating after Jungkook responded to Jin's question. I'm honestly thankful that Jungkook said that he would wait for me. It makes me feel good to know that he doesn't just want to fuck me and move on in his life. He wants to take it slow with me. I can't wait to get to know him better.

Though another thing I can't wait for is when Jimin decides to tell Yoongi about him being pregnant. I mean he's already a month in, and depending on how many he is carrying, he might start to show soon. I actually want to help him plan it out. It should be a grand surprise almost like a party, or if Yoongi's  birthday is coming up he could give him an ultrasound picture in a card that says he's a father now. Imaging all of this makes me want to have pups with Jungkook if I'm an omega.

I sigh dreamily as I lean back against his bare chest. Once I finish my food, I turn around and face Jungkook muscled chest. I could see his beautiful abs and my fingers traced his happy trail to the helm of his pants. I saw his member earlier in the shower when I washed him. I also got the chance to touch it, and I've got to say it is huge, thick, and heavy. I mean carrying around something that big has got to be similar to carrying around breasts. A deep but small groan fills my ears as my hand had unconsciously slipped lower and had rested on the now growing member.

I quickly remove my hands from his slightly harden area. I didn't need to arouse him in front of the rest of the pack. Though if they have a wolf's sense of smell which I'm sure they do that can probably smell it starting to form. Warmth creeps up my neck and onto my cheeks turning them a rose pink. I slowly untangle myself from Jungkook's arms and turn to see Jimin finish eating his food next to Yoongi. I want to talk to him about planning a way to surprise Yoongi then I want to play some video games with Jungkook. Turning to Jungkook I whisper into his ear, "I want to talk to Jimin about something then I'll go play some video games with you. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, I'll go set up a game on your Xbox, so it will be ready when you come back," Jungkook whispers back to me. I give him my famous boxy smile and walk over to Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin I want to talk to you about yesterday. Can we do that?" I shakily question.

"Of course, that would be lots of fun. Jin you should join us as well," Jiminy says instantly knowing what I wanted to talk about. Jin understanding as well agrees to coming with us. Getting up we all walk to my room to discuss the pressing topic.

"So Jimin, how do you plan on telling him?" I excitedly ask.

"Well, you see our three year anniversary is coming up, so I want to tell him then," Jimin blushes with a wide smile. He subconsciously rubs his stomach at the thought.

"Ooh, ooh, you should have an ultrasound picture and a pregnancy test when you tell him," Jin practically yells.

"Yeah, and it should be in a small box with a card that says, 'I'm pregnant' on it!" I exclaim eagerly. My smile widen as Jimin's did.

"Oh, that would be so much fun, but the thing is guys I can't go to a regular hospital and ask for an ultrasound on myself. Human males don't get pregnant, and I would prefer not getting tested on by the government after finding out I was the 'first' male to get pregnant," Jimin rushes worrily.

"I'm a vet!" I shout. Jin and Jimin looked at me confused.

"How's you being a vet going to help?" Jin asks.

"Well, you see I deal with all kinds of animals and their conditions. Which means I deal with pregnant ones every now and then," I state.

"And that explains how you can help?" Jimin asks.

"Well, like I said I deal with pregnant animals too, so I have ultrasound equipment that me can use." I smile proudly. Smiles reappear on their faces.

"Taehyung, you're amazing!" Jimin starts to jump up and down as he shouts. Soon, all of us are in on the fun.

"When is your three year anniversary?" I ask.

"In a week," Jimin's happy voice sang out. The feel of everyone in the room was happy. I couldn't wait for Yoongi's reaction. I'm sure he would love to be a father. All of this excitement makes me want to run downstairs and demand that Jungkook gets me pregnant. Hell, I don't even know if I'll be an omega or beta, and I'm thinking these thoughts.

We all run down the stairs and burst into the living room. There the three alphas and beta are sprawled out playing Mario Cart 8. Which surprised me that they were playing this, considering that Jungkook said he would start up my Xbox not my WiiU. I smile as Jungkook's eyebrows furry as he frowns while poking his tongue into his cheek in frustration. I head over to the couch he is laying on and snuggle up into his arms. He released instantly to my touch making the worrying lines disappear.

"Can I join in on the rotation?" I ask and Jin and Jimin ask if they can too.

"Of course you can love," Jungkook gazes up at me with a bunny toothed smile. After Jungkook had somehow won we started the rotation. At somewhere around one in the afternoon during my break from the game, my stomach growled loudly. Jungkook looks down at my tummy before rubbing it with his large warm hands. Sighing, I melt under his touch.

"Hey, Taehyung want to go to that cafe you took me to when I was a wolf. I want to tell off that bitch that tried to turn yous straight and sleep with you." I look up at Jungkook to see a dark glint in his eyes as he says the last part. He must be very serious of me being his, but hey I'm not complaining. Plus, I think the look on them at bitch face will be forth it.

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" My boxy smile forming in my face. Jungkook's bunny grin growing on his own face.

_________________________________________

A/n I was going to do another chapter, but I'm tired and have to do something tomorrow in the morning. Plus, it's been indriled to read before going to sleep. I think I'll update again tomorrow. I love you all!!!!' Enjoy!!!!

                                              ~M&M