14

Enjoy!!! Sorry for the wait!!! I love you all!!!!! Also, what Kookie looks like above or to the side. Or  Jungkook in wolf form whichever floats your boat. Ps: I really want a pet wolf that looks like that. His fur looks so smooth and silky. Also, warning extreme violence and gore. Part of the reason why it took me so long.
_________________________________________

Kookie's pv:

I growl at the wolf in front of me. The thick, brown fur ruffled as he gets into a fighting position. I feel my fur ruffle and stand up too, as I growl lowly at him. He lunges forward at me. I dart to the side quickly while turning and pouncing on his side. Right on Taehyung's doorstep we are fighting, thrashing around, biting and scratching at each other. I bite down on his ankle and drag him away from Taehyung. A few of his pack mates rush at me, and I'm tackled to the floor. Soon I shove them off and engaged in a fight with four wolves.

One snaps at my leg, and bites down hard. I mange to turn and but his neck getting him off of me before another one attacks. The attacks keep coming faster and faster. I'm soon covered in blood whether it was my own or not ad I dodge and fight back. I spare a glance quickly and see my pack mates had arrived and started to fight the rest of his pack. I see Namjoon, my alpha, rip into the stomach of the wolf and pull out large chunks of flesh almost like he is eating him. The wolf gets ripped to pieces. His intestines coming out of the gaping hole. The wolf falls to the ground in a puddle of his own blood as Namjoon stands triumphantly over him before running off to help his mate Jin.

While I'm distracted, another wolf comes to attack me, but before it can get there a butcher knife is lodged into its spine. The knife is harshly yanked out before being thrusted into the wolf's skull. The wolf falls limp with a cracked skull and gushing blood. I look at my savior to see the frightened eyes of my baby. He clutches the knife close to him in a tight grip. I see him lunge at my baby from behind, and I quickly tackle him to the ground while biting his neck. If he thought he could so much as lay a hand on my Taebaby, then he is sadly mistaken.

I taste his metallic blood filled with lots of iron. It's like he eats raw iron. Another wolf lunges at my exposed backside, biting deep into the flesh of my back just missing my spinal cord. I try to shake the wolf off, but alas they keep a firm hold. The wolf let's go of the bite as I feel it get tackled from me. My baby keeps protecting me as much as I'm protecting him. The wolf beneath me takes this as his chance and flips us over biting my neck as deeply as he can.

I sense Suga as he tackles him to the ground. He soon realizes that he is losing too many pack members, and tries to call them off. My pack, however, is relentless as they keep fighting stopping them from their escape. He quickly snaps away from Suga as he runs to his injured mate. He calls his pack off in a hasty retreat which runs successful this time. I growl as he runs off with a promise to come back when his pack is ready to kill me and steal my Taebaby. I turn on the bloody doorstep to my trembling mate. The knife clatters to the ground as he drops it near his feet. His back slides down his door as he mutters to himself about killing a werewolf.

I shift into my human form and wrap my arms around my baby's waist. I pull him into my lap as I rub his back. Rocking back and forth gently, I whisper sweet words into his ears. When his tears start to go down, and his sobs turn to hiccups, I have him face me, so he can hear my explanation of everything that just happened.

"Do you want me to explain everything to you now?" My voice a soothing whisper. My baby nods his head quickly while looking at me with his doe eyes.

"Okay, baby." I breathe in deeply.

"Well, first of all I'm a werewolf. To become a werewolf you are either born or turned by your mate. I was obviously born one. I am the one of the top warriors of my pack. Thus I got sent with Namjoon, my alpha when he decided to visit Jin's, the Luna's, home town. I have been eligible for a mate since I was 16, and I have finally found you. A mate is the equivalence to a soul mate. Werewolves mate for life, thus we have only one mate. If your mate is human, then when you mate for the first time and claim them, you turn them into a werewolf. Right now you are claimed, so your half way into your transformation. All werewolves go into either heats or ruts. I would go into a rut though. They happen 3 to 4 times a year. You got all that?" I ask Taehyung.

"Yeah, um... do werewolves um.... loose their mind or go um... blood thirsty during the full moon?" Taehyung stutters out his question.

"No, it's just the urge to turn into a wolf is stronger. We don't loose out minds or go blood thirsty then." I pet Taehyung's soft hair as he buries his face deeper into my chest. I feel the rest of my pack come up to us. They shift into humans, but they all make sure to sit down and cover their parts with the old blankets that were brought.

"Thank you, alpha for helping me protect my mate," I bow my head as I say this. Namjoon smiles at me.

"Of course, I would help. I need my strongest wolves to be able to reproduce and create another strong generation of warriors." I smile widely and hold Taetae even closer.

"Come on baby, let's get you cleaned up then will clean up the yard." Taehyung looks up at me and nods okay. I look out into Taehyung's front yard. There were dead wolves lying in puddles of their own blood. My pack has bruises and blood coming out of open wounds.

"Hey, once we are done cleaning everything up, I can clean and stitch you guys all up," My mate offers.

"That would be very nice of you," Jin says with a wide smile. I'm proud that everyone approves of my mate. I kiss his forehead and pick him up. I walk further into his house to the nearest bathroom with a shower. I close the door and turn on the shower. I strip my baby's clothes off and we hop in the shower to clean off all the blood and dirt.

_________________________________________

Okay guys finally I have updated. I would like to thank NOCHULO for commenting on my story you really helped me gain inspiration for this chapter. I had a bit of a writer's block before. I hope you guys haven't given up on this story and continue to read this story. Also, did you guys get any hints about what is going to happen soon. ;)

Haha does anyone ship top Taehyung? Or all you guys strictly top jungkook? I can go either way, but not in the same story

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Haha does anyone ship top Taehyung? Or all you guys strictly top jungkook? I can go either way, but not in the same story.

                                                 ~M&M

Wolves (vkook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें