13

Sorry if I keep making you guys wait. I was writing some for my one shot book. I think that story should be posted soon. I have three shots done already and I'm in the process of writing another one. All I have to do is write one more shot then I'll post it for you guys to read. I love you all. Enjoy!!!!
_________________________________________

~Earlier that same day~

Kookie's pv:

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have licked all the cum off his cute dick, but can you blame me? It was to tempting not to do it. Though Taetae baby being angry at me makes me regret my descion. He even yelled at me. I'm so sad because of it.

Whimpering I rub up against him, making sure not to trip him as I did so. I don't want my beautiful baby, my mate mad at me. He wanted me last night to lick him clean, but today as I am a wolf not so much. I just love him so much and he tastes so good. I have to restrain myself. I scold myself mentally while I whimper and rub up against him.

'Please Taetae baby, please forgive me. I promise I won't do anything like that again until you are aware and know we are mates. Please, don't be mad at me anymore,' I whimper out to him. He won't understand but maybe he'll get the jist of my whining and whimpering. I rub against his calf again. I kept staying low to the ground as we walked to the kitchen. He glares at me letting me know I have to do more.

Aparently, I did do enough because the kitchen fills up with the aroma of my favorite meat, beef. I start to lick his calf hoping that it will also help with my case. He looks down at me and his face softens. He seems to be lost in thought as he stares at my sad and whimpering face. When he comes back he looks at me in depth.

"Are you going to listen to me now? Are you going to respect my wishes and rights as a person?" He question me. I nod my head yes very quickly and rub against his leg.

"Okay, good boy. I forgive you now." He smiled at me and pet me genetly on my head.

'Oh god, Taetae your hands feel like heaven.' I slightly purr. I quickly pull away and begin to happily jump and twirl around. Taetae baby bends down and give me a hug, and I give him lots of kisses. I lick a spot on his neck and I could feel him grow very hot and sentive. Sensing the discomfort that he feels from it through our link that only I can slightly go through, I pull back. I then proceed to just snuggling in his lap.

When the food is done he pushes me gently out of his lap and sets the food up on the table. I see that he also had could some rice and vegetables to go with his meat. If only he knew that I would enjoy some rice and vegetables with my meat as well.

A loud knock stops us during our meal, and it startles Taetae baby which upsets me alot. I don't want anyone to scare my baby, and also they interrupted my time with him. I mean come on I just got him to not be upset with me anymore. Why did someone have to come and ruin that?

My baby heads over towards the door and opens it. I can smell another werewolf. He's not from my pack. I sniff the air again. Is that... is that who I think it is? I growl under my breathe. What is he doing here? I'm going to kill him if he pulls anything with my mate. He shot me before I met my baby. I mean I guess I can be thankful in that, the experience brought me to my mate, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let him off easily.

I can here my baby get more nervous and upset during their conversation. I know it must be about me. I silently go up behind him and rub against his legs while stayin b out of sight. I just want to calm him down before anything bad happens to freak him out. As I move away after rubbing against him I hear apart of their conversation.

"I'm not playing with you. I have no idea what in the world you are going on about," my baby shakily states. This guy is scaring my mate. I'm going to have to teach him a lesson.

"I'm talking about werewolves! Werewolves!" he shouts. My baby finches at his shout.

'Oh when I get my hands on you your going to regret it. I swear I won't tolerate any of this.' I scream. Sadly, no one can understand what I just yelled.

"Those aren't real," my baby softly replys.

"Yes, they are," he growls out. Suddenly I hear bones cracking and shifting. My baby let's out a terrified gasp.

'You fucker! Stop scaring my baby!' Once again no one can hear my yell because the evil man hadn't shifted completely when I yelled it. My baby screams out when his large brown wolf lunges at him. I jump and hit him mid-air. I tackle him to the ground. I growl deeply.

'Fuck you! Don't touch my mate!' I scream at him. He laughs at me while pulling away and turning back into a human. He stands there naked in front of me and my mate.

"Ah, there you are little Kookie or should I say Jungkook?" He laughs crazily. "All I had to do was lunge at your mate for you to come out and fight me. Though I must say your mate is very beautiful maybe I'll take him from you, but I'll only do this if you don't change into human form."

I growl extremely deep and loud at this remark. The fuck he means. He can't touch my mate. Though I probably should change for my baby. It would probably only make the matter worse for him. I guess I'm going to have to try and explain this all much quicker instead of just slowly getting him into it. I shift from my black wolf into my human form.

Jungkook's pv:

I feel my baby's eyes go over my body. He's probably wondering if last night was real considering that I look exactly how he 'dreamed' I was. I guess I have to tell him. There is no point in waiting around for it.

"Jungkook?" My baby asks out after a moment. I turn to face him. Oh god, how beautiful he looks. I kneel down to him and hug my baby.

"Yes, baby," I reply. I feel him hug me back. I smile at this.

"It wasn't a dream, was it?" He pulls back to look into my eyes. I sigh before responding. Here goes nothing.

"It wasn't a dream. I really did do all those things. I'm sorry you had to find out this way. Please, forgive me. I would have told you. Please, don't hate me. Please, don't leave me. I love you. You are my mate, my love, my one and only. I don't want to loose you." I cried out.

I totally lost my chill and freaked out during my explanation. He probably thinks I'm a pervert -which I am- and tried to rape him. Oh god, he's going to reject me as his mate. He doesn't want me. I start to cry at these thoughts. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to live without him. He hugs me tighter and kisses away my tears.

"I won't leave you. You just need to explain everything to me," my baby calmly explains to me successfully calming me down. A manical chuckle starts up from on his doorstep.

"Sorry, to break up your sappy, bullshit love, but I want to kill you (he points to me) and I want you to become my toy. (he points to my baby) Now, let's get this party started!" He screams. He shifts before then proceeding to howl at the sky.

"NEVER!" I screams. I shift into a wolf as well before I howl out as well. I hear his pack return his call along with my pack returning mine. See, I come from a pack full of stronge wolves. I may not live with all the members of my pack, but there are lots of us and we are stronge. I will protect my baby at all costs. He better watch out.

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know you guys were probably hoping for the fight seen, but I'll have that happen next chapter. See, I'm keeping you guys on your toes wanting for more. Ahhh!!! I sound like a mean author-nim!! I promise I'm not forgive me please. Don't be mad at me.

Anyways... I love you all and thank you for the inspiring and nice comments. Thank you all very much. Please keep commenting. It makes me feel amazing that you guys like my story so much. It's helps to keep my inspired to write. I feel like I let you guys down when I don't update soon enough. Ahh!!! Bye-bye till next update.

~M&M