10

Alert alert. Not safe content for children ahead in my chapter. Hehehe. Also I would like to add a dedication to sempai-trash because I was planing on doing something then this person gave me a wonderful idea. I just wanted to credit them for coming up with it. Also the one shot book will be published during the summer sometime I think. :) This is going to be a very long chapter. Enjoy!!!♡♡♡
_________________________________________

Kookie's pv:

I continue to follow the Taebooty into the bathroom. I can't wait for those fingers to be all over me. When we get there Taetae hyung turns on the water for the shower. He makes sure it is warm before pushing me in, and closed the door. I'm drenched now in water.

'Ugh, Taetae hyung the water was poured straight on my head. I hate this. I don't want to be cleaned anymore let me get out of here.' I whine. Then the shower door opened. Right when I was going to escape out Taetae hyung entered. See, Taetae hyung had a huge ass. The shower could easily fit three grown men in it. Though that not what made me stop all attempts to get out. What made me pause was the fact that Taetae hyung is in the shower with me naked.

(A/n so like I'm just curious does anyone else do this to wash their dog. My dog is little so my family does this sometimes. Besides I wanted to spice things up. This chapter be spicey ;) enjoy!)

'Holy shit, I take it back. I take it back. Your so beautiful Taetae hyung.' I stand under the pouring water in awe. He moves me over, and stands under the water drenching himself. My eyes never leaving his body.

'Taetae hyung your dick is right there. Right there in front of me. I'm going to do things now tonight. I can't help it. My dick is hard. Just from looking at your whole body wet. Holy shit, when you find out my secret you are going to be so upset and embrassesed.' I was staring at his wet dick now. I couldn't help myself. I dove into him, and licked him from base to tip. He instantly shoves me off.

"Kookie!!! You can't do that! Why are you being so perverted today?" Taetae hyung questions me. I smirk it was worth it. Even if in this form I can't make him hard or cum for me. It tasted good. I just need to get some Taebooty.

Taetae hyung brought me out of my thoughts when his fingers started to scrub me. His fingers going through all my fur. It felt so nice, him washing my body. I enjoy every second of his fingers on me. His hands even went down low. This caused me to moan when he washed me down there. I almost came into his hand because of it.

Once he fished washing me up he pushed me to the other side of the shower. He wanted to clean himself, and didn't want to either a trip on me, or b have me run around his house wet. Thus, I am siting on the other side of the shower as he starts to wash himself.

Taehyung's pv: (bet you missed what he was thinking about.)

As I was bathing myself, my thoughts had accidentally went to Jungkook. Having Kookie around must have rubbed some of his pervertedness on me. Other wise I don't think I would be thinking about Jungkook naked. Being the bottom that I am I also, imagined that he was touching me, and then that he was fucking me.

When I brushed down low with my fingers I released a moan. I realized then that I was hard just thinking about all the kinky things he could do to me. I decided to fix my problem. All thoughts that Kookie was also in the shower with me washed away. As I started to pleasure myself.

I wrap my hand around my hard dick still imaging Jungkool doing things to me I slowly start to move my hands up and down. Oh god, does it feel good.