Kookie's pv:

We head out to the mall. For some reason when we walked past security they didn't say anything about me. It's kinda of funny that they let a large wolf run around a store with a person not on a leash, but whatever.

"Okay, first let's get something for Jin. Lead the way and take us somewhere, so we can find something for him." Taetae hyung says. He looks so funny and cute when he did that fist pump into the air. I pounder for a second before leading the way to a store. We find what I was thinking about. It was a pink apron with the word's 'don't touch the cook' on it, and a frying pan.

This process repeated and went back and forth for a while. Soon we found two pairs of sunglasses and a black ink for tattooing for Rap monster. A sweater that says owned by the swag monster and a jar of jams for Jimin. A white bandana and a gold chain that was $3 with the words swag on it for Suga. A shirt that say 'I run with the horses' and a horse plushie for Hobie.
Also we got me something which was a red bandana and a solid gold chain.

"Okay we need to get Jungkook something now. Remember Kookie it has to be something that he would really like and enjoy. Ahh! I really want him to like his gifts." Taetae hyung is a blushing mess right now.

'Baby I know the perfect gift to get him.' I smirk. I turn like I'm going to walk then go around him in a full circle before nudging my nose against his dick.

'Ooh. Taetae hyung you feel nice down there, and smell really good.' I nuzzle my head into him down low.

"Yah! Kookie! No, no, no. That is a no, no zone. You can't sniff down there." He pushes my head away. I whine and pout slightly.

"Besides, you are supposed to help me find a gift for Jungkook. Sniffing me down low is not doing that." He pouts.
'But, that is a gift I would really enjoy. Hell all you need to do is to gst naked, wrap a bow around your stomach, and lie down on my bed while screaming surprise.' Thoughts of suck a gift make me hard. I think to when he said he was going to bathe me. I wonder how he is going to do it.

"Now lead the way this time for reals." He pouts. I circle like I'm going to a store behind him, but I turn and shove my nose into his ass.

'Ahh! Fuck! Your ass feels nice against my face.' He jumps away immediately.

'Baby boy, why can't I be in human form with you and I naked on a bed with me eating out your ass? Please that is a great present.' I whine.

"Kookie, are you purposely trying to say that I should give myself as a present to him?" He asks while turning to look at me. I nod my head quickly.

"Kookie I can't do that. I have no idea if he likes me that way. Just because I like him doesn't mean that he automatically likes me back." Taetae hyung explains.

'I do like you back, no I love you back. You can totally give yourself as a present.' I frown the only way he would understand was if I turned into a human, but I can't do that. I can't let him find out like this. It probably would embarrasse him. I huff out a breathe before turning around nodding with my head for him to follow me. We end up with a white t-shirt and a black sweater.

We head out of the mall with all of our bags, and head to the car. Taetae hung caring all the bags. He quickly walks towards the trunk putting them all in. Walking back towards me with a smile on his face. I wagg my tail excitedly. I love him so much. I sigh at the thought of him being mine. Oh how I wish he was. He opened the door for me. I quickly hop I'm and he walks around the car and hops in with me.  

We finally arrive home. I'm actually really excited for what is about to happen. Taetae hyumg is going to be touching me all over. Well, technically it's called giving me a bath but still he will be touching me all over. His large hands will be scrubbing me down, making sure every inch of me is clean.
"Okay, come on Kookie. I know you don't want to take a bath, but you got to. You have leaves and dirt in your fur. If you want to sleep on the same bed as me I need you to be clean." Taetae hyumg encourages me.

'Taetae hyumg I want to take a bath, but only because it is you giving the bath to me. Hell yes more reasons for you to give me a bath. Yay!' I cheer. 'First you'll be touching me all over. Second I get to sleep in the same bed as you yes. I hope your a heavy sleeper I might hump your leg. Holy fuck, it's going to be hard to control my hormones when sleeping I'm the same bed as my mate.'

Taetae hyung looks at me with interest as if curious what I was saying to myself. Taetae hyung you most likely don't want to know what I am thinking. I'm a perverted, possessive little shit. I already told you this, but you still don't know. I wonder will you will pick that up.

"Let's go now Kookie." He ruffles my fur. "I wonder what you were thinking about baby. Why do I get the feeling that my little possessive fluff ball was thinking dirty things? You had such a predatory look in your eyes."

'That is because I was. I promise one day I'll tell you all those dirty things out loud, but only when you are mine and I am yours.' I smile while looking at him sweetly.

Taetae hyung gets up and walks over towards the bathroom. I can't control my horniness. I swear I'm going to duck his beautiful thighs when he sleeps, or his bed, or his clothes. I think I should go with the safest option and just go with his clothes. Then his scent will be all over them. I follow behind the precious taebooty to the bathroom.

_________________________________________

So sorry this update was later than expected. Ahhh!!!! I'm so happy for bts they won the show. I'm dying with happiness. They are here in Vegas. Holy shit I could run into them maybe. Ahhh that would be amazing. *stares into the sky day dreaming about seeing vkook in person.*

I'm also really upset with myself I could have gone to the red carpet event to see them, but I was to scared and nervous to ask my parents. They aren't to big into the music that I listen to so I feared they would say no. I wish that I could have seen them I have two pictures one the girl's I know has because of the event. She went and I asked for a picture of them. I know it is poor quality, but still it is them soo.... I'm fine with it.

Our boys would be in the middle there

Our boys would be in the middle there. I am hoping you guys enjoyed this filler.

Also I'm curious would you comment how you would feel if I released a one shot book about vkook and if you would read it. I would like to know. I had a few of my friends read the ones that I already wrote they said they were good, but I want to know how my readers would feel. Also most of them would probably dirty. Hehe. Sometimes I'm not always an innocent little fluff. Well until next update bye bye. I love you guys.

                                              ~M&M