CHAPTER 24

I might not have been very into board games, but Twister was always a guaranteed good time. People were often surprised that I had the game, but I found it a useful way of breaking barriers between myself and others. Maybe that was too methodical a way of thinking about it, but people were generally quite intimidated by me. I had wealth, good looks, and power. It was a hard combination to allow yourself to be vulnerable in the face of-to be human.

But nobody could feel threatened by me after seeing my fall flat on my ass like I usually did with Twister. While this game had been slightly less embarrassing for me, it had still had the desired effect.

I knew a girl who was afraid when I saw one. Jane, though appeased enough with my story about Amanda, had still held apprehensions about me.

I understood that my actions could have been seen as misleading, or disingenuous. Manipulative, even. But the kind of wall-breaking that occurred during a quick game of Twister was comparable to spending several days with a person, in my mind. It built a camaraderie that you'd likely miss out on otherwise.

It helped people to not fear you.

That wasn't to say I would pull out the Twister with any old acquaintance or new friend. On the contrary, only those in my closest circle were treated to the human side of Peter Bricks.

And, despite myself, I wanted Jane Avon in my closest circle.

Having her tits so close to my face, though. Well...it caused me to need to end the festivities a little short.

"Do you want another drink?" asked Jane when everyone had left. She looked nervous, but in the kind of way that someone was before riding a rollercoaster they'd been looking forward to.

And she'd find me to be one hell of a rollercoaster.

"No," I said.

She turned, midway over to the kitchen. I watched her fiddle with ring on her right hand, twisting and turning it as she gazed over at me, wondering who would move first. Many things could be said of me, but not that I would ever keep a lady waiting.

WARNING THIS IS THE SMUT PART , SO YOU CAN SKIP IT IF U WANT TO , ENJOY !<3

I strode over to her purposefully, pulling her hips tightly against mine and crashing my mouth down on hers. I had waited long enough and, from the small noise of surprise and pleasure from her mouth, I could tell that she had too.

I dominated her mouth, drawing out delightful little moans as I probed it with my tongue, running my hands up her back and down over her ass. It was plump and firm, and as I sunk my fingers into it a tremor shot through me, straight to my balls. In that moment I needed her more than I needed oxygen.

Her lips were soft and pliant against mine, and the delicate skin of her fingers across my back only added to the animalistic thrill that surged through me. She made me feel wild and unbridled, bringing forth a deep and heavy lust that got rid of everything else. There were no board rooms here, no meetings. There was only my lips against hers, and the sweet smell of her shampoo surrounding me in our haze.

My cock pressed against the zipper of my jeans, urging me to claim this woman now. I fought against the urge to rip her clothes off and sink down to the floor with her. I was civilized, after all.

I began slowly walking backward, leading us to my bedroom. The more the kiss heated as we went, the less hesitance I could taste on her. By the time we reached my bed, the same fire that burned through me, making short work of all my trivial worries, had erased hers as well.

I practically tore her shirt away, needing to feel and see the plump rise of her breasts. When that was done, I unclasped her bra in one fell swoop. She hadn't even seen it coming. Now, exposed to the cool air, her nipples rose to points and her body shook. From the heat of her skin, I knew that she wasn't shaking from the cold.

I pulled back to look down at her, to drink in the sight of her curves like a thirsty wanderer. Her breasts rose and fell with the labored gasps she forced through her lips. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

Her hands rose to shakily pull off my sweater, and the shirt below. They pressed firmly against my chest, tracing the lines of my muscles in awe. I smirked. She wasn't the first girl to pay homage to my toned form.

But no more of this. No more waiting.

I fisted a hand in her smooth locks and pulled her back to me. As soon as my mouth closed over hers again, I knew that this fire between us would not be quenched with just one fuck.