Love Your Family

I actually have this personal problem myself, and I honestly hate myself for it.

Some of you may have this issue as well, however I'd like you to read this.

Some of you may hate your mom or dad or guardian or whoever takes care of you.

And you and that person may say mean things to each other and use the word "hate" a lot, but listen.

You won't realize how lucky you are until they are gone.

Some people hate their mom and dad because they don't treat them right or they way they treat their siblings.

But you must understand that sometimes they do that because they care about you. They want you to be safe an successful, and not he like the thugs and thots that are around my town.

Don't even get me started on them.

But they want you to appreciate what you got, while you still got it.

It's a dark truth but, once your parents are gone, the only thing you have left is your brother or sister or both.

So you might as well love them while your parents are still around, that way it won't be so hard.

I'll tell you right now that I hate my siblings. Ones a manipulative jerk and the other dates guys and treats them like trash.

However they're the only ones I got, so I still love them. I have to, not by choice, but because I care about them.

My parents favorite those two and I know that once they're gone, my siblings will be devastated.

So I'm preparing for that day to help my siblings... because I love them.

You may have arguments and fights with your siblings or parents or whatever family you got.

Whether it be biological or not.

You still have to love each other.

We're all we got.