Religions

This is one of those posts I want people to read, because this annoys me...A LOT.

I'm a Christian. I believe in Jesus and God himself.

Personally, I don't care if you're Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, or even don't believe there is a God.

You have the freedom to worship and believe what you want to believe. I won't judge you either way, and I hope you treat me the same.

This is normally just a problem with athiests, or at least from what I've seen.

Quit being disrespectful.

You athiests out there have to understand the fact that we can believe what we want to. You going out and calling our religions stupid just makes you an ass.

I have no problem if you don't believe in any God's, but don't have a problem with me, or other people for believing.

We have our rights, and so do you.

So quit being disrespectful and leave us alone.

Now there are some religions that fight others because they're different.

To those people, y'all are just stupid.

I mean, let them do their thing and let us do our thing. You're no better than the athiests I mentioned before if you do that.

I've seen a relationship between a Christian boy and a Muslim girl and it was beautiful while it lasted.

However they parted ways...

At the end of the day, we're all human. We're all the same.

And we should all love each other.

Thank you.