Inspirational Speech #2

We are not here forever.

Honestly life is something that you hold with in your own hands. You choose to either hold tight to it, or let it slip through your fingers.

And it is hard to hold onto your life. Honestly it's an obstacle that consumes the weak.

We're not here forever, so you need to fight like hell for your life. Life itself tries to dig it's nails into you and drag you down, but you need to be strong and pull away with a damn vengeance!

You choose wheather to live or to die. You can choose which path you take. Do you want the hardships of your life to drag you down? Will you let the darkness consume you?

Or will you be the trooper that fought through hell and back to live! To survive! To be one of the few who earned their life!

And when you are old, you may look back at your life and whisper to yourself.

"Yes! That was me! I was strong, I made it, and I lived. I lived strong, and I made it."

When you truly die, will you stand before your god and be the one who let the darkness consume him, or be the one who fought and earned to where they are now.

Come to work or school everyday with a smile on your face, and you will be successful. You can do anything that you want, you just need to have the time and dedication to do so.

And if you don't have that, make some. Fight for what you absolutely want.

Be the life of your group of friends. Be the one who's always happy even though you're being eaten from the inside. Be strong, be the best, be the hero that didn't let anything drag him down from he wanted to do.

Be strong.

Be you.