Guns

Guns: The thing that people are split right down the middle about.

This is my opinion.

I love guns. I'm not a collector, I just think that the concept of using a controlled explosion to launch a projectile is pretty neat.

Now people think that guns are horrible things to have, and I'm here to change your mind.

I've held a gun before.

I've shot a gun before.

And what I gotta say is, guns do not just magically go off. You need to purposely add a lot of pressure to the trigger for it to shoot.

Now some people still don't like guns because what people do with them.

Guns are made for sports, hunting, and self defense. Nothing more, nothing to less.

The reason that we have such an abundance of guns, is so if the government collapses and the military tries to take over, we can defend ourselves to the death.

That's how Nazi Germany took over Poland so easily.

However

I do believe that we need stricter gun laws, but banning the AR-15 (I think I spelled it right) is a stupid idea.

The idea of thinking that you can place guns in a good and bad pile is just ignorant.

All guns are the same, all guns can kill. Someone can reload a shotgun just as fast as someone with an AR-15.

So if you think that you can separate guns from good and bad ones, then I must say you are completely wrong.

We need guns, some people are bad with them, others are good.

We need to decide who gets them and who doesn't.