How To Wattpad: Lesson 1

So everyone always asks me for advice on Wattpad and such, so I'll go ahead and start giving lessons. I'm just a fanfic writer, so don't expect anything too helpful.

Lesson #1: Don't be a dick.

I know that sounds very unprofessional, however it is the truth. On Wattpad, having a good reputation is very valuable (unless you already have a huge account.)

Anyway, make friends, and by that, I mean make larger accounts like you. If you can pull that off, the votes and reads will start rolling in.

Always treat your readers with respect and honor. Even if they're giving you advice.

That goes both ways though. To you all out there, if you're telling someone advice, I'll show you the dos and don'ts.

Do:

"Hey, so your writing is a little hard to understand. If you could go back through and correct the spelling errors, I would appreciate it. Thank you."

Don't

"Jesus H. Christ, what the fuck is this? This piece of shit has reads?! I can't understand anything! Correct your shit dude."

Now those aren't the best examples, but you get the point.

Also, don't get into fights with other accounts. It's Wattpad, there's not much to argue about.

However if you do get into a fight, defuse the situation. Stop the fighting before it starts. Don't be like me and tell the person to go "Politely go fuck themself."

At least I said politely...