Sequel Antics and Thank You's

I know it seems like a brutal ending for our most favorite characters but I promise you guys this is NOT the end.

The sequel is coming so so soon and this air crash has so much to do with it so don't fret your beautiful minds about that.

I have plot twists galore for the sequel but one thing at a time okay!!!

***

Appreciation Post!!

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read my story and stuck it out to the end to see what happened.

I have made so many friends and you guys have been so truly amazing that I feel sad Platinum Obsession has come to an end.

I want to thank all my mains for the comments, feedback, help and support you have given me! I'd tag you all but I don't want to offend anyone if I forget someone so just know that I'm grateful to you all.

I only just joined Wattpad this year but I've had a ball writing this and so glad I met you all. I look forward to writing more.

The support on my very first piece of literature has been absolutely mind boggling and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!

Love love loves!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I will be back!! Xx

Btw, check out our sequel cover! I just made it 😍😍😍

Update: Some of you have already read the first few chapters of the sequel but I've taken it down now as it is on hold until I finish writing Seeing Through My Eyes

Update: Some of you have already read the first few chapters of the sequel but I've taken it down now as it is on hold until I finish writing Seeing Through My Eyes. Once it is back up again I'll definitely update this area and notify you all via my message board so follow me to see that notification come through when it does. Also, if you haven't already read Seeing Through My Eyes, check it out.

I've gotten amazing feedback about it and not a single bad comment so go check it out if you're out of things to read. About the bad comments, if that's what you're here to do, then whatever. If it's constructive, I genuinely appreciate it. If it's nit-picky and petty, just know that I don't just bark, I bite too. So kindly speaking, be kind, be loving, be supportive of all others (not just me) and you will never have to see this feisty pitbull come to play.

Love and light (and a bit of darkness too 😋) lovelies xx Gabbie.