Chapter Thirty-Six - The Trip Must Go On

Hermione POV:

We stayed in a muggle hotel that night. Draco poured some wine and Ginny and Blaise came round to our room with cheese and crackers from a convenience store down the road.

There was a knock at the door and I stood to answer it.

Theo and Pansy stood in the hallway holding bottles of more wine.

"Got room for two more?" Theo said brightly.

I looked at the lack of room. "We'll make some. Come in."

I had already showered and was wearing only a fluffy white bathrobe.

"I should probably put clothes on." I said to Draco as I approached my trunk.

"Why? We don't mind. Do we Parkinson?" Theo piped up enthusiastically.

Pansy shrugged and Draco growled. "Back off Nott." He warned.

Theo and Blaise laughed and Pansy scoffed.

"Get over yourself Draco, if Hermione wanted to fuck Theo, I'm sure she would've done it by now." Pansy said sipping on the wine Ginny handed her.

Ginny giggled.

"Can I just ask..do all of you Slytherins think sleeping with each other and swapping partners is like a done thing or whatever?" I asked confused.

Draco laughed hysterically and Theo's eyes flashed in excitement.

"It is a past time of our house actually." Pansy said casually.

Ginny's eyebrows shot towards her hairline.

"What is? Swinging?" She said.

"Not exactly." Draco said giving Pansy and Theo a glare. "For years, Slytherin seniors have had a sort of underground sex cult. It apparently carries on after you leave Hogwarts too but as if our parents are going to out their covers of 'date night' to us." He laughed. "They used to have sex parties and play sex games in the dungeons below the potions classrooms. And if you had a partner per se, it wasn't deemed a form of infidelity."

My mouth dropped in shock. "What kind of sex games are we talking here?"

Draco's head snapped round to eye me and he smirked. Ginny gave me a mocking glance.

"Oh come off it Gin, I know you want to know too!" I snapped. She giggled.

"Um. Well love, they used to have orgies and stuff and you know, a bit of BDSM, bondage, domination, that sort of stuff." He smiled and took a sip of wine before whispering in my ear. "I think you would have quite enjoyed them to be honest." He winked and kissed my now red cheek.

I thought for a moment. Who knew that Slytherin's history involved so much sex!

"Hold on." Ginny said speaking up. "There are no dungeons beneath the potions classrooms."

All the Slytherin's in the room laughed. And Ginny looked at me.

"Want me to prove it to you?" Blaise said nipping at her earlobe.

Her eyes flashed and she turned to face him. "Bring it on Zabini." She challenged pushing his face away. "I'll have you chained and whipped in those dungeons in no time. Just show me where to go."

At this Pansy cracked up laughing. "I like her."

Ginny grinned at her. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I may have done well in Slytherin."

We laughed and I nodded at Ginny. "Cheers!" I said waving my wand, filling everyone's glasses up while holding mine to the centre of the circle we had formed.