twenty-two

(a/n: since y'all asked for it ima put some heated kissing in here nO SMUT OK JUST KISSING and uhh i'll put a ⚠ when it starts and ends, u don't have to read it if u don't want to like i totally understand if u think its gross but remember jeongin is uhh the age of consent here uwu zzzz)

again, the two were together. except this time they were at chan's apartment, not jeongin's house. the other really wanted to wear the dress chan had bought him, but feared it would take too long to get off in case his parents came home. therefore he decided to grab it from his house and change at chan's apartment.

the boy had grabbed the dress and a pair of pink and white striped thigh-highs that had a bow with a strawberry on the top, then ran out of his house to meet chan who was waiting for him. jeongin had sent a text to his parents to notify them that he would be over at chan's for awhile, and they were fine with it.

when the two arrived at chan's apartment, jeongin ran immediately to the bathroom and changed into his outfit. he pulled aggressively at the bottom of the skirt as it was a little higher than he was used to.

chan couldn't help looking up and down the younger when he first saw him, subconsciously swallowing the saliva that had been forming. no, he thought, jeongin is five, jeongin is five, jeongin is fi-

his thoughts got cut off when jeongin walked over to him and gave chan a hug.  chan could see jeongin's pretty pale neck and collarbones, licking his lips and imagining- no, jeongin is five.

chan reluctantly decided to cuddle with the other since he had requested, praying that the younger doesn't do anything that could make things worse.

he did, though. jeongin straddled chan's hips, pressing their chests together and chan's back against the bed. the younger was clinging onto chan like a koala, rubbing his cheeks against the australian boy's chest.

the two sat there like that for probably only five minutes when the older spoke, breaking the bubble of comfortable silence that had formed around them.

"'innie?" he questioned, sitting upright and watching as jeongin repositioned himself on his lap.

"what hyungie? i wanna cuddle.." jeongin whined, innocently looking up at chan with puppy dog eyes.

"can i kiss you?" chan asked, the younger cocking a brow and nodding. "sorry, i mean like- more kiss."

the younger sat in thought before suddenly brightening up and nodding.

"are we gonna make out?" he exclaimed, probably a little too excitedly. the older rolled his eyes and just leaned in, initiating a soft sweet kiss.

jeongin frowned and looked at chan with utter disappointment.

lol get ready

"that was making out? jisung is so dramatic-" jeongin was cut off by chan's lips aggressively crashing onto his own.

the older hungrily nibbled on jeongin's bottom lip, the boy immediately letting out a small unidentified noise to notify the older that he liked it. jeongin's arms found a place around chan's neck, the other's wrapped around his waist to keep him in place on chan's lap.

chan slipped his tongue into the younger's mouth, jeongin immediately submitting. the wet muscles explored eachother's mouths, poking and prodding.

the two boys detached from eachother, though, because they did need to breathe. their lips were swolen and hair disheveled, jeongin left panting for air. he didn't get that much of a breather because chan's lips were already pressed against his neck.

"h-h-" jeongin tried to use his words, but it was hard when he felt this way. it was weird, he felt weird. in a strange way, it was a good weird. he found himself letting small moans slip every few seconds, just motivating chan to continue.

"hyung-" he bit his tongue in a desperate attempt to make sure no noise was let out, "ie~"

chan really needed to stop, but he just couldn't. he repositioned to suck on a different part of jeongin's neck, the younger immediately responding with less-than-quiet moans. chan found his hands moving from jeongin's waist to his pale thighs, instantly groping the soft flesh.

the two locked lips again, jeongin obviously being needier than he was the first time. his tongue searched chan's wet cavern, pressing his body against chan's to physically touch him as much as possible.

it wasn't until jeongin's moans started getting louder that chan realized what they were doing was wrong.

jeongin is just a kid after all, but damn did he want to go on.

end

a/n: since y'all said uhh sorry that it was bad it was my first time writing something like that... uhh zzz ok bye never again