seventeen

(a/n: say the name !! also mention of the good succ™ but no actual succ so don't be worried)

jeongin sat on his bed with chan while jisung was on the floor, smacking an ant with jeongin's pillow. this has happened three times over the span of an hour, jeongin's mom checking on the boys all of the times. though, she did warn, if it happened again she was not even going to check.

she did, anyways. jeongin's mother, hayun, was always one to worry. she was a great mother and cook, too. when hayun came up this time, though, she played it off as bringing the boys snacks. she brought celery sticks with peanut butter on them, jeongin quietly scolding her for treating him and his friends like little kids.

jisung clambered onto the bed to sit with the other two boys and gave dramatic jazz-hands, confusing chan and jeongin to the max.

"we should play like, some super gay sleepover games! like truth or dare or never have i ever!" he announced, once-again doing jazz hands. both of the others did not look impressed, but what can you expect when it comes to jisung?

jeongin hesitantly nodded, and chan just shrugged as he didn't really care what they were doing. later he would discover that he had made the wrong decision.

they sat in a circle which was more of a triangle shape, actually, with the celery sticks in the center of them.

"'sungie," jeongin started, shoving a whole celery stick into his mouth in one go, (causing chan to think a little but hey that's a different story) "you go first because you started the game, whatever game it is.." he said after swallowing the delicious snack.

the devious look on jisung's face was a warning to the two oblivious boys sitting on the bed next to him.

"we are playing 'never have i ever' because truth or dare is gay," he commented, snickering to himself. "no punishments or anything because jeongin is like five," jisung started but got interrupted by said boy.

"hey! i turn seventeen like, tomorrow!" he stated, scrunching up his face in an attempt to look upset.

chan laughed, mentally noting it was the younger's birthday tomorrow, and watched the other two boys bicker with eachother.

"anyway!" the squirrel boy began, "let's make it juicy! no lame-ass questions." jeongin facepalmed and looked towards chan for help.

"never have i ever, uhhh" jisung pondered, thinking of a good question, "gotten the good succ™"

there was a lot of yelling and chan subtly putting one finger down to signal that he has while the younger two were fighting with eachother, jeongin claiming jisung was way too 'innapropriate.'

"never have i ever spent over two-hundred dollars on rillakuma condoms before." chan stated this as a joke, causing jeongin to turn red anyway, but the two were very concerned when jisung put his finger down.

"what are y'all staring at me like that for? my room is gonna be coated in bear balloons, just you wait." jisung shook his head in disapproval, motioning for jeongin to go as it was his turn.

"um.." he started, putting his index finger on his chin to think about it, deciding to be as broad as possible "never have i ever physically done anything innapropriate." jisung slammed his head against the bed and basically screeched at jeongin for being so vague, the younger just stated that it was too embarrassing to be specific.

now both chan and jisung have two fingers down, jeongin having none. the older two boys were determined to win against jeongin.

"never have i ever been on girlsgogames.com" jisung smiled, eyes boring into jeongin's skull until the youngest lowered his pinky finger.

"this isn't fair," he whined, laying on his stomach and kicking his feet like a child. "you guys are targeting me~" he stretched out the last syllable, even though it was muffled by the pillow he had shoved his face into.

"never have i ever given the good succ™" chan continued the game, even if jeongin wasn't happy with it anymore. jisung gave him a surprised glance and he just shrugged. shockingly, no one's fingers went down.

in the end, no one won the game. mainly because jeongin insisted that the other two were cheating and he wasn't going to continue.