thirteen

jeongin kept rolling around on chan's bed, which was slightly smaller than his own. the grey sheets surrounded him as he painted nails on his 'hello kitty nail salon' app. the older was calmly sitting at his desk and working at his work, trying his hardest to ignore jeongin's obvious boredom.

"hyungie, my jeans aren't comfy. can i borrow some clothes?" the older sighed and stood up, opening his closet without looking at the other. he took out a large soft shirt made of thin material. it was one that chan had accidentally purchased, not realizing it was female clothing.

he threw it at the younger with a pair of basketball shorts.

"i don't know if they'll fit, but give it a try. i gotta keep on working, bathroom is in the room down the hall." chan pointed behind him in a broad direction, but jeongin got the point.

the young boy scurried into the bathroom and slid both items of clothing on. the top fit loosely, sliding off of one of his shoulders and exposing his shallow collar-bones and pale skin. the shorts didn't even fit, but jeongin always kept a pair of thigh-highs on hand and the shirt almost reached his knees.

the boy tip-toed back into chan's room and quietly opened up his own backpack. jeongin's packback was a soft pink with pastel yellow banana clip-arts littering the surface. he pulled out a basic pair of black socks and decided he had to make do. jeongin quickly changed into the socks and instantly felt safe and cute in the foreign environment of chan's apartment.

he looked down at his socked legs, smiling at how right where the shirt stopped there was only a centimeter of space between the white fabric and the black fabric of his thigh-highs. jeongin rolled onto his stomach on chan's mattress and shoved his face into one of the older's soft pillows.

his eyes slowly closed and he drifted off into a peaceful slumber, forgetting all about hello kitty telling him to put certain stickers on certain nails.

when he woke up, chan was still working at his desk. according to chan's bedside clock with the bright red digital letters, jeongin had only been sleeping for an hour.

he turned around, hair messy from being asleep, and stretched a little bit. jeongin cramped easy, so he made it a habit to stretch often. his teachers were even used to him standing up in the middle of class to stretch sometimes.

jeongin swung his legs over the edge of the bed, fixing the end of his socks that had slightly rolled over while he was asleep. he stood up and lazily wandered over to chan, leaning his forehead onto the back of the older's head.

"hyungie..." jeongin's voice came out more nasally than usual, sounding like a whine. chan visibly flinched at the sudden weight, quickly adjusting to jeongin.

"what is it, 'innie?" jeongin just slid down chan, hands ending up on the older's waist as chan didn't have a chair for his desk but a small stool.

jeongin nuzzled his nose into chan's side, lightly inhaling the older's scent. he smelled like lilac, a soft kind of flowery scent, but at the same time he smelled like axe body spray. jeongin found the mix relaxing.

"can we do it again?" chan cocked a brow and turned to face jeongin, who was still clinging onto his waist. what he didn't expect was that jeongin had thigh-highs and no shorts on, though. he snapped his head back to his work.

"d-do what?" the older didn't mean to stammer. he tried his very hardest not to, infact. chan was shaking any impure thought out of his head because jeongin is 5.

"kiss!" jeongin exclaimed and stood up, smiling down at the australian boy.

said aussie sighed and turned around, facing the younger while still sitting on his stool. in total innocence, jeongin immediately hopped onto chan's lap, embracing the comfortable feeling that he was now familiar with.

the older gulped, his mouth getting dry.

"sure, okay. why do you want to so bad?" he asked, trying to figure out what the younger was up to.

"i like it a lot. like a lot lot. i really wanna feel you, channie." chan nodded and rubbed his nose against jeongin's, smiling when the other giggled at him.

their lips pressed together in premature bliss, molding together as of they were made for eachother. jeongin's arms loosely lay around chan's neck, legs wrapped around the older's torso. chan gave the younger's waist a small teasing squeeze, causing  jeongin to giggle.

the two boys separated, just barely, and continued doing whatever they were doing. chan went to finish his work again and jeongin sat back on the bed.

jeongin texted his mom that he was staying the night at chan's, and she was fine with it. he fell asleep right after sending the text, chan not taking  long to get comfy on the other side of him.