seven

jeongin and chan decided that it was most convenient for the latter to come over to jeongin's house instead of the two going to chan's apartment.

for one, the small place was a mess. also, chan didn't feel like going home. he liked jeongin's house, it was nice.

he set down his backpack on jeongin's purple bed that he was now familiar with. chan took in all of the younger's room again, smiling at the cute little decals on his wall.

jeongin had told him to just settle in because he was going to make tea for the two. chan appreciated the hospitality, but eventually he got curious. the australian looked around the room and saw that jeongin's closet was propped open.

there was clothes on the ground of the closet, sweaters and jeans and sweatpants.

what chan didn't expect, though, was to find a worn box in the corner of the closet. he put his backpack in the front of jeongin's closed door, trying to save some time if the younger happens to walk in on chan peeping through his private stuff.

chan thought about it for a long hard second, wondering if he should really invade jeongin's privacy. 'curiosity killed the cat,' he reminded himself.

that didn't stop chan, though. he pulled out the box and looked away immediately. chan lifted one flap and peeked out of the corner of his eye. pink colors and soft clothes surprised him.

chan quietly gasped and looked around again, making sure there was no sight of the younger. it seemed to just be a pile of clothes, and on the very top, was a pink skirt and panda thigh-highs.

he exhaled sharply after imagining jeongin wearing them, 'he is like five, chan,' he had to tell himself over and over. chan reasoned that, even though he would really appreciate seeing jeongin wear these, they were probably not his. maybe jeongin had a sister or something, someone that kept some of their clothes here just in case they ever came over.

he closed the box after looking through it a little, finding fishnets and short-shorts and all kinds of skirts and thigh-highs, pushing it back into the corner of the closet where he had discovered it. chan had to take a breather after, too, because he unconsciously imagined jeongin in each and every one of those pieces of clothing.

he heard the bedroom door start to open right after he had reset the closet door to it's original position, running over to hurriedly move his backpack away.

"here you go, hyungie!" jeongin handed chan a small lidded-cup of iced tea. it had small cliparts of cherries and strawberries on the outside and a cute red straw, causing chan to smile at the adorableness.

jeongin's cup was similar, except it was grapes and blueberries on the outside with a purple straw.

"okay, let's start." the younger announced after getting settled on his stomach with a white square pillow on the grey-carpeted floor. chan was pretty sure that there was a picture of a sheep saying 'zzz' on the front of the pillow, but jeongin had that side pressed against the ground.

chan reluctantly dragged his backpack over to his side, pulling out the white paper packet. it had basic questions, strange questions, and some upright personal questions.

"okay..." jeongin starts, stretching out the 'y' sound at the end of okay, "first question: what is your name?"

chan tries not to roll his eyes at the obvious question and simply replies, "bang chan."

"age?" jeongin looks at him curiously.

"eighteen. i turn nineteen in october" chan smiles when the younger determinedly writes down the information.

"siblings?" chan nods his head yes, telling him 'just a sister' jeongin jotting down the reply as fast as usual. his eyes go down the page, pondering which question to ask next. chan decides it's a good opportunity to question jeongin, too.

"do you have any siblings?" jeongin just gives a wide smile, braces and gums showing.

"nope! unless you count jisung, i haven't known him long yet he feels like a brother." chan swallows his next question.

he reminds himself to not think about jeongin in those fishnets and short-shorts. there is probably a better explanation.

yikes.

-
a/n: sry that it got a lil rated pg-13
nothing worse will happen lol
jeongin is a minor :):):)