Chapter 7-Battle

-Outside the Pokemon Centre-

Everyone was speechless from the news they had gotten.

"W-what di-did you s-say?" Clemont stuttered, making sure he'd heard correctly.

"I said." Bonnie repeated."Korrina's pregnant!"

In less than a millisecond. Everyone had gone to congratulate her and Clemont. When suddenly...

"Hey!" A familiar voice called out.

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice, it was Trip. And the rest of the traitors.

"You're the 3rd elite! You beat me when I challenged you! Well, you're not gonna be so lucky this time. I challenge you to a battle!" Trip challenged, pointing at the 3rd elite who was Bonnie.

Bonnie just shrugged.

"Sure."

She looked to Ash.

Ash shook his head as a sign of saying 'no'. Bonnie understood and nodded.

(You see, these past 5 years everyone's spent together, has brought a strong bond between all of them. So Bonnie asked Ash if she could use Gigavolt Havoc, a z-move, this time, against Trip, because last time she didn't. Ash replied with a 'no'and said it'd cause too much attraction, and to wait till the tournament starts.)

They headed towards the battlefield behind the Pokemon Centre. And Brock was the referee (As usual).

"This is a 1 on 1 Pokemon Battle, between Trip and Eureka. Substitutions are not allowed. Trainers, bring out your Pokemon!" Brock announced.

"Serperior, let's finish this." He said, as he tossed a pokeball.

"Deddenne, I want you to battle please." Bonnie said, as Deddenne jumped onto the battlefield from Bonnie's purse.

"Battle Begin!"

"Serperior, grab Deddenne with Vine whip and slam it onto the ground!" Trip commanded.

Serperior got ahold of Deddenne with Vine whip, but before it could slame Deddenne onto the ground, Bonnie gave her order:

"Deddenne,Use Nuzzle!"

Deddenne used Nuzzle, leaving Serperior a little paralysed, resulting in Serperior letting Deddenne go.

"Now, Deddenne. Volt Switch!"

Deddenne used Volt Switch.

"Serperior! Dodge it!"

But Serperior couldn't move, resulting in it getting a direct hit...

"Serperior is unable to battle! The victory goes to Deddenne and Eureka!" Brock announced.

"That was a quick battle. Just how strong is this kid?" May muttered.

Trip returned Serperior, looking at Bonnie defeated. They met in the centre of the battlefield, and shook hands.

"Good battle." Bonnie smiled.

"Yeah." Trip nodded.

"Hey, I challenge the strongest one of you!" Misty exclaimed, pointing at Ash's group.

They snickered.

"Beat Masaya first. Then I'll consider battling you." Ash said, pointing his thumb behind him, straight to Max.

"Alright then, 3 on 3?"

Max shrugged. "Sure. Anything's fine with me."

"Okay then, this is a 3 on 3 battle between Misty and Masaya. With no time limit. Substitutions are allowed. Trainers, bring out your Pokemon!" Brock stated.