Chapter 14- A day to relax

Misty's P.O.V.

Me, Iris, May and Dawn have been thinking of what Sirina and Manon had told us at the mall, when we went shopping. 'Is Ash really alive?' was the question in all of our heads. But he's probably dead. I mean, he couldn't even defend himself when we betrayed him in Kanto! He was a weak and pathetic kid. Well, Yes, he defeated the gym leaders in the regions, but he had to try 2-3 times. And besides, he couldn't even win a league!

The 4 of us decided to tell the others about our encounter with the Alola Queen and the 1st elite.

"Hey guys! We bumped into the Alola Queen, Sirina, and the first elite, Manon, at the mall the day before yesterday." May announced.

"And, they told us some...news." Dawn continued.

"What did they say, dear?" Johanna asked.

We explained to the rest about what happened, and what they said.

"Do they mean that Ass Ketchup is alive?" Trip asked.

"I don't know, we didn't get to ask anymore questions, they just told us to wait and see." I shrugged.

"Well, whatever! It's not like he's a Pokémon Master, or the world champion now." Trip said.

To that, we suddenly burst out laughing, but I stopped. 'He can't become a Pokémon Master, he was a weakling. But still...I wonder...'

3rd person P.O.V.

"Can't catch me!" Max yelled, running away with Trevor's camera.

"Max! Give it back! I still have more pictures to take of those Pokémon!" Trevor yelled after Max.

The whole gang was relaxing at the Aloha Café. They did have a nice round of battles this morning. Serena, Aria, Lillie and Shauna was just having a conversation on performance routines. Ash, Sawyer, Alain and Gary were having a tag battle. Bonnie and Mairin were breeding their Pokémon. Clemont was working on a new invention, while Korrina was challenged by a trainer named Nate. Korrina won, a 3-2, it was a close battle, that Nate guy was surprisingly strong.

"So, who were you 2 up against?" James asked the 2 princesses.

"I was up against Misty. Boy, did she underestimate me." Mairin said.

"A trainer named Barry. If you wanna meet him, you gotta be a billionaire! He was fining me during the whole battle, saying 'I'm fining you for pulling that surprise attack!' or 'I'm fining you for defeating my Empoleon!'" Bonnie said, irritated.

Mairin and James laughed. Ash, Sawyer, Gary and Alain approached, they finished their battle a minute ago.

"What's going on?" Gary asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just talking about our recent battles." Mairin replied.

Serena, Shauna, Aria and Lillie joined in too.

"Hey, did you guys here about our run-in with Misty, Iris, Dawn and May?" Serena asked.

Everyone (excluding Bonnie) shook their heads.

"It's a funny story." Bonnie stated.

"Then start it already!" Korrina exclaimed.

So they did, laughing at some parts, cursing at others.

"I can't believe that they said I had nothing to do with them achieving their dreams." Ash said, crossing his arms.

"Well, you know how big a liars they are." Max stated.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Although, I do wonder when they'll figure out who we really are." Clemont said.

"Well, they are absent-minded people. They wouldn't be able to recognize a glass of wine, from a glass of grape juice! I can't believe how blind they are!" Sawyer stated.

"Hey, wait a minute, I just noticed: Where's Meowth and Jessie?" Shauna asked looking around.

"When you guys arrived, Meowth ran away, frightened of something. Jessie followed him. It's been a while since she left, though." James replied.

"It must have something to do with what Meowth did with the batch of invitations." Alain said.

"Oh, yeah. What did he do?" Trevor asked.

"He shredded the batch of invitations he was supposed to give out." Ash said.

"Ohhh..."

"Well, he is a Meowth." Lillie replied.

"True." Ash said. "But he didn't have to shred the whole batch. Because of him, half of Alola was absent at Serena's party."

"Hey, Ash? When are we gonna reveal ourselves to the traitors?" Bonnie asked.

"Well, probably by the last round." Ash replied.

"I can't believe we had to inform all of Alola to call us by our fake names. All because of those traitors." Korrina said.

Little did the gang know, Cilan had heard the whole conversation. Saying he was shocked, was an understatement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And...done!

How was it? Tell me in the comments!

Next chapter will be up either tomorrow or the day after.

And Shout out to
Cherry_Merry18
MeyokoChan
MohamedNafly
Caddybeautiful
saffy_saffron
_GARY_OAK_
_Gary_x_Serena_
GaryOak01
Luigiboy23
Aka-chan_kawaii
darkdemonpup
Darkness_Fire_Knight
SinnohPrincessDawn
Sakura_Uzumakiii
And
khusina_Haruno
Thanks a lot guys!

As always: Please comment, vote and follow. Point out the errors too!

I hope you enjoyed reading! 😊

See you later, starlights! 💫

(I removed the drawing: it was hideous!)