Prologue

The sun is just starting to rise over the horizon, and watching the sunrise is a man, and behind him is his group of Pokemon. This man is Ash Ketchum, world champion and Pokemon master.

"Good Morning." a feminine voice said from behind him.

Ash turned and said "Good Morning" and went and kissed her then the bump on the woman stomach, the woman was 2 months pregnant "And Good Morning to you too" he said.

The woman giggled and looked towards the sea, to see a ship sailing to the island they're on.

"They're on that ship, aren't they?"she asked Ash.

"Yes, all of them, even Professor Oak decided to come watch" Ash replied.

"Do you think they'll recognize you, Ash?" She looked at Ash.

"Only time will tell, Serena. Even if they don't, they'll find out in the tournament" Ash said to the woman, now believed to be Serena.

"Come on, the others are probably awake, let's go set breakfast" Ash said as he and Serena walked back to the house.

The house was a huge 3 story house, with a battlefield behind. The first 2 floors were the bedrooms, living room and kitchen. While the third floor was for the Pokemon, be it sleep, play or just rest.

Ash and his friends had moved to Alola, Melemele island after 'That day'.

Now they all live together. Ash and Serena were married, and so are Gary and Lillie, Sawyer and Shauna, Clemont and Korrina, Alain and Aria.

After Serena lost the master class 5 years ago, Aria had become a great friend of her's. So after what happened to Ash 5 years ago, she decided to go with Serena to Alola. Where she met Alain and so the story goes...

Max and Bonnie were still dating and the same goes for Trevor and Marian.

After Ash and Serena had made breakfast and set it on the picnic table outside everyone came through the front door, first came Max and Bonnie, then Gary, Lillie, Trevor, Clemont, Shauna, Marian , Sawyer, Alain, Korrina, then came Delia and Grace helping a 6 month pregnant Aria.

"Good Morning, Everyone" Ash and Serena greeted. "Good Morning, Ash, Serena" Everyone greeted them.

"Mmm...Pancakes! Yummy!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"No matter how much Bonnie seems to age, she never seems to change" everyone laughed at Ash's comment.

"The same goes to you, Ashy-boy" Gary said as he heard Ash' s stomach growl. Everyone laughed.

"Well, anyways, dig in everyone!" Serena exclaimed once everyone sat down.

Everyone chatted while eating. The topic went from the tournament to what is the gender of Serena's and Aria's babies, but neither of them seemed to crack. So the topic went back to the tournament.

"So when will they be arriving?" Gary asked. Referring to Ash's former friends.

"Tomorrow, at the least or the day after" Ash replied.

"We're gonna make them pay for what they did" Trevor said.

"Oh, don't worry I'll make sure of it" Ash smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys!
This is my first ever Pokemon fanfic, So please make sure to point out the errors.

And I took a few clips from Azazel0886 's book 'Justice'.

I hope you don't mind Azazel.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

And please comment, vote and follow!

See you later, starlights!