Chapter 1-Flashback: 5 years ago

Ash's P.O.V

It all happened 5 years ago...

*FLASHBACK*

Third Person P.O.V.
Ash was heading to pallet town, after his loss in the Kalos League, but that's ok for him since it means he's improving. Anyway, he couldn't wait to see his mom. It's been about 2 years since he's last seen her in person.

"Alright! Mom will be so happy to see us!" Ash said.

"Pika pi!"

"I'll give you another ketchup bottle when we get home. But before that...
race ya!" And Ash took off running, with pikachu on his tail.

But pikachu won using quick attack.

"Hey! No fair you cheated!" Ash complained.

"Pika pi pikachu pichu!" Pikachu scolded Ash.

"Hey! It's not my fault I took off before you" Ash said and knocked the door, pikachu rolled his eyes.

The door opened to reveal Delia, Ash's mom.

"Hey mom!" Ash greeted, with a smile.

"Oh, Ash!" She hugged Ash with one of her bear hugs.

"Mom...you...Can...let...go...Now!" Ash said out of breathe.

Delia let go.

"Come in, Ash,"she said as she walked in.

When Ash entered he saw all his traveling companions and rivals. Even the ones from Kalos, which actually surprised him because Serena had gone to Hoenn and the lemon siblings had gone back to the Lumiose Gym.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ash asked the Kalos group.

"We got a call to come to pallet town. I got the call when I was about to board the flight to Hoenn." Serena replied.

"We came here and were asked... to do something." Clemont looked down.

"What is it?" Ash asked.

"Give up on your dream! All you do is bring trouble and bad luck." Misty said.

"And you only put others in danger." Trip said.

Ash was taken aback. He looked at his Kalos travelling companions, a little hope in his eyes.

"Y-you guys are in this too?" Ash asked.

"Of course not, Ash!" Serena exclaimed, not believing Ash would actually think that.

Ash sighed in relief.

"We would never do that to a friend. Friends don't...don't...betray Friends" Clemont said.

"Thanks, guys. I knew you would never do that to me. But I still have 1 question" He turned to the rest.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked.

"We mean you always put us in danger by getting involved into things that doesn't concern a little kid like you." Iris said.

"Like how you got tangled up with Team Rocket." Brock said.

"And Team Aqua and Magma." May said.

"Team Galactic too." Dawn said.

"What about Team Plasma? They still leave a very bad taste in my mouth." Cilan said.(A/N: *Nova* I have no idea what that last sentence meant XD)