11

The backyard was completely empty since everyone was inside having lunch. I walked down toward the lake and found my clothes still there.

I quickly grabbed my shorts and immediately put them on.

"Hey sorry about interrupting you and Brax just now."

I turned to see Elise, I felt like a horrible friend. "Oh Ellie...I'm so sorry...I know he's your cousin I shouldn't have-"

"H it's cool, Brax is a grown man and trust me when I say that no one can tell him what he can and can't do."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that so I just nodded.

"I know it's tough for you, but you should give him a shot H, I can tell he genuinely likes you." She added.

I pulled my tank top over my head and fixed it so that my stomach was covered. Together we made our way back to the house and joined the others, I couldn't help but take my seat and let my eyes wander over to where Braxton sat, he caught me looking at him a couple of times.

The group decided to go on a hike, I declined as I'm such a slow walker but everyone insisted so I went along with them.

"How much further until we get to the top?" I asked, panting for breath.

If I were a smarter person I would be conserving my air supply for my lungs instead of asking useless questions.

"Aww come on H, we haven't even gotten halfway to the top of the mountain yet." Ellie informed me.

"Kill me now." I groaned.

A bottle of water was held out to me, I looked up and saw it was from Braxton, I happily took it and drank quite a bit. He crouched down too, "wanna lift?"

"No," I protested, "I weigh too much." I admitted embarrassingly.

He laughed a deep laugh, "hardly gorgeous, plus I'm pretty strong." He said as he winked at me before he leaned in toward me.

I knew there was no getting out of this so I got onto his back as carefully as I could. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands under my thighs to hold me in place. I closed my eyes for a moment and allowed myself to enjoy the feeling, but this was a different kind of feeling.

Instead of the butterflies, now it was an excited sort of tightening deep in my stomach as my feminine parts sort of...pulsated.

'I'm aroused.' I admitted to myself. I've thought guys were good looking before and I've seen sexual scenes in movies and stuff, but I've never felt like this before.

He walked and I held my body against his back, "gorgeous, if you don't want me to put you down and start making out with you, you're going to have to stop because you're really turning me on with your boobs pressing against me."

My entire body flushed at his words and I pulled away from his body a bit.

In an instant we went from the back of the group to the front with ease, turns out Braxton is in fact very strong, he's also extremely athletic.

"What was the point in you coming if you're just being carried?" Ellie questioned teasingly.

"I didn't want to come, I just wanted to lay down and read, you all made me come."

"No fair, I want a piggyback ride too." Mariah pouted prettily, soon both Jared and Levon were offering her a ride on their backs.

Elise hopped on Vance's back and soon we all found ourselves in a piggyback race up the mountain.