I'm Happy If You're Happy With Yourself (Chapter 9)

Chapter 9

The next few weeks went amazingly well, Alex spent as much time as possible with Tay and now he was sure that he had fallen in love. She made him so happy and all he wanted to do was make her happy. They had become a lot closer in that period of time and Alex knew that she was the one.

Alex was going to have to leave to go on tour soon so he wanted his last few days with Tay to be special; he didn't want to leave her but she had assured him that she'd be okay while he was gone.

He had introduced her to Jack the other day and it turned out that Jack also really liked her!

"Dude!" Jack had said when Tay had gone to the bathroom, "She's awesome! She actually laughs at my jokes!" Usually when Alex gets a girlfriend, Jack gets all pouty and sulks for days saying that Alex is neglecting him and that he wanted Alex all to himself, but Alex had a feeling that Jack and Tay would be good friends.

Alex stepped into the apartment as Tay let him in,

"Are you ready?" He asked, car keys in hand, ready to go.

"Yeah, but where are we going?" She pleaded to know as he ushered her out of the apartment and outside towards his car.

"It's a secret!"

They drove around for a while before coming to a stop before a local venue where all the bands came to play. There were a few people starting a line around the entrance but it was only early so there weren't many people here.

"Ooh, a gig! Who's playing?" Tay asked excitedly as they joined the back of the queue.

"You'll just have to wait and see!"

They were waiting for a few hours but neither of them minded, Alex was desperately hoping Tay would enjoy the night and Tay was just excited for what was going to happen!

Finally, the doors were opened and they made their way inside; they had come early enough to get a space at the barrier so Alex stood with Tay infront of him, his arms around her as the first support act came onstage. A few more support bands later, and it was time for the main act, a band whom Alex was certain Tay was a huge fan of.

The crowd erupted into a vast ocean of screams as the lights dimmed and they entered the stage. A welcoming, british voice greeted the crowd and they dove into the first song with the chants of the crowd growing louder.

You Me At Six.

Tay turned to face Alex, a huge grin plastered across her face,

"THANK YOU!" She screamed, only barely audible above the noise of the crowd.

Josh Franceschi hurled himself around the stage and Alex hated to admit it, but he had an amazing voice that made You Me At Six just as good as All Time Low. Halfway through the set, Dan Flint took his shirt off which prompted more screams, some from Tay as well. Alex nudged her and said in her ear,

"My body's ten times better than that!"

She laughed, "If you say so!"

The set was perfect, as Josh broke into the familiar chorus of 'Crash', Alex held Tay close and was reluctant to let go.

'Just crash, fall down, I'll wrap my arms around you now!' The crowd sang in perfect harmony and Alex couldn't have been happier.

And just when everything was perfect, it got better.

"One of my good friends is here tonight at the show," Josh said as they finished 'Save It For The Bedroom'. "In case you haven't seen him already, it's only Alex Gaskarth!" The crowd once again descended into a frenzy, "He's here, and he's also told me that he's fallen in love! He says he's met the girl of his dreams and he's also told me one of her favourite songs. So tonight, Taylor Miller, we're going to play 'Stay With Me' just for you, courtesy of Mr Gaskarth!"

She once again turned to face him but this time, she kissed him, a full on kiss that made Alex's insides turn to liquid. He held her close and didn't let go until the end of the show.

They decided to walk back to Tay's apartment because they thought they needed the air after being crushed at the barrier at the show. As they walked, Alex gave Tay his jacket and he put his arms around her.

They returned to the apartment and within minutes they were in the middle of a deep, passionate kiss. In the darkness of the apartment, Tay took his hand and led him to the bedroom...