I'm Happy If You're Happy With Yourself (Chapter 4)

The rest of the show went quickly but Alex knew that this was his best performance of the whole tour. It was like his voice had been lost but had found it's way back at the sight of the beautiful girl that stood before him in the crowd.

She had long brown hair and was wearing a brightly coloured vest top. She looked up at him and smiled as she sang along.

There was something about her that was different to the other girls in the crowd; she didn't seem to be having some sort of heart attack at the sight of his band and she seemed calm when he looked right at her. He was almost sure that when he looked her in the eye she'd scream and flail about with the other girl that was with her, but instead, she looked back at him and simply smiled.

He couldn't keep his eyes off her!

Alex really wanted to impress this mystery girl and he certainly did! He hit every note and played every chord correctly, he even went a little more nuts during guitar solos. While Jack was talking to the audience, Alex turned around to Matt and saw a look of utter shock on his face.

"Thank you so much! We're All Time Low, we'll see you next time!"

As the band left the stage, all Alex could think about was the girl. She was so beautiful and her smile was incredible! With any luck, her and her friend would be waiting at the back of the venue for them to come out and sign things.

"Dude, you were awesome! Finally found your voice again?" Jack beamed at him as they headed back to the dressing room. "Did it have something to do with that girl you were staring at?" The question took Alex by suprise.

"Was it really that noticable?"

"Yes! I think someone has a crush!" Jack nudged Alex in the side and ran over to Rian. "Hey, guess what?" He asked as Rian attempted to walk away,

"What is it now?"

"Alex has a crush!"

Rian's face turned into a huge smile, his incredibly white teeth beaming, "Oh really?"

This would spread quickly now that potato head knew. Alex rolled his eyes and pushed past them both, he was eager to get to the back of the venue. "Grow up, assholes!" He yelled in a playful way as the other two followed him.

Zack was already waiting for them by the door, "God, I thought you losers would never get here!" He laughed as they all prepared to be jumped on by numerous hysteric girls. Alex only had his eye open for one girl tonight though.

As they walked outside, the warm summer air hit them along with the shrieks of the crowd as they all threw used tickets and pieces of paper at them to sign. Alex scanned the crowd but could not see any trace of the mystery girl or her friend.

She wasn't there.