Chapter 22 ( Chaos knows my name)

My sleep was painful and the nightmares didn't help either.

I dreamt of camp half-blood in flames an Percy lying dead next to Annabeth. I saw my friends brutally murdered and evil standing victorious above them all. I saw total destruction of the world I knew and nothing was left but the blood of the dead. Then a voice spoke.

"Elisa Jackson, You think your puny pathetic life is troublesome but you have not even faced the worse threat of all the ancient ones? The Titans were practically children. Gaea was nothing compared to me. The creator of all the one that started everything the powerful almighty Chaos! I'll let you have your fun on this quest but when you return this dream will be reality!!!!"

I screamed I was so scared and then I quickly awoke.

"Elise are you alright" I voice said wrapping me in a warm hug.

Leo.

"No I had a dream and Chaos was speaking to me h.... he... he spoke of killing us all of us" I stuttered into Leo's chest.

He held me tighter and said "it was just a dream"

But we both knew it wasn't.

"How long was I out?" I asked him sitting up.

"About a day and a half we're almost to Seattle then we'll get on a train to Anchorage" Leo said.

"A day and a half?" I asked him shocked.

"Yeah you were out cold because of that wound you're lucky Nico helped you when he did you could've been out a lot longer" Leo said worriedly.

I looked in his eyes and I saw dread and worry I could tell he was scared that I had gotten hurt.

I could also tell he wasn't happy I had asked for Nico's help and not his.

"I am lucky, especially lucky to have an amazing boyfriend" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Just don't scare me like that again okay?" Leo asked giving me a hug.

I looked over Leo's shoulder and saw something through the window.

"Nico speed up" I said pulling away from Leo.

"Why?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"Cyclopes, there was at least 3 of them back there" I said.

Nico understood and stomped on the gas.

Unfortunately we ran out of gas only about a mile away from the Cyclopes.

"Well Crap!" Leo said jumping out of the truck.

"We're screwed" I said getting out of the truck.

"We'll just have to be on our guard" Nico said unsheathing his scathe.

"Great I love walking when there are 3 Cyclopes on our tales" I said sarcastically pulling out my lipstick tube.

We started walking down the road when I heard screaming from behind "Elise help me please don't let your own mother die!".

"Mom?" I asked turning around.

"Elise please help me!!" I heard another voice scream.

"Percy?" I asked stepping towards the voice.

"Stop, They aren't there, Cyclopes can mimic voices don't listen to them" Nico said pulling me to walk forward.

I heard a growl from behind us and uncapped Tsunami.

There were the 3 Cyclopes standing around us.

"Looks like we've got dinner" one of them said.

Looks like I get to kill a Cyclops.