Chapter 9 (Nico?)

Quick thing! I couldn't wait to write this chapter because I love what I planned to happen! I think I can finally stop torturing loveNicoDiAngelo with this chapter.

------------------

I was crying when I awoke to the noise outside.

The quest!

I quickly rushed to get dressed and ran outside to where a crowd was gathering.

I saw Percy and I ran.

I tackled my big brother in a bear hug "Don't ever leave me like that ever again you understand" I said to him.

After I let Percy go I did the same to Annabeth.

"I'm so glad you two are alive"I cried.

Percy gave me another hug and pulled away "We need to have a talk young lady" he said changing from happy to angry?.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"When did I approve Di Angelo?" He asked.

"Never, but it doesn't matter since he's dead anyways" I said bitterly.

Percy and Annabeth both had confused looks on their faces.

"Since when is Nico dead?" Percy asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked extremely confused.

"I saw him lying dead you two were trying to save him but you couldn't" I said upset.

"Nico didn't die he just passed out due to extreme exhaustion" Annabeth said.

I froze Nico wasn't dead?

"W... W.. Ha... What?" I asked lost for words.

"He's alive!?!"I asked in uncertainty

"I'm pretty sure I am" I turned to see Nico Di Angelo standing only a couple feet away.

I was so happy I couldn't speak I just ran to Nico and threw my arms around him.

He did the same and kissed me and everything was perfect.

"Okay Love birds brake it up we have a feast to prepare" Annabeth said leaning on Percy.

"And us four are having a conversation about this later" Percy said his hand around Annabeth giving me a stern look.

I rolled my eyes and said "Okay Dad".

I looked at Nico and hugged him again just to make sure he was real.

"Wanna go to the river?" I ask trying to get Nico alone.

He kissed me so I took that as a yes and I led him into the forest.

When we reached the river I stopped and sat down an Nico followed.

"I missed you" I said.

"I missed you too" he said.

We both knew that I missed you didn't even cover what we felt right then, I kissed him and I felt genuinely happy.

"Why did you think I was dead?" Nico asked me when he pulled back.

" I.. I had a dream of you shadow traveling with Annabeth and Percy and then you fell to the ground and I saw Percy and Annabeth freaking out around you and I thought you were dead" I cried.

Nico wiped tears off of my face and said "shh, it's okay I'm here now I'm alive and I love you".

I hugged him I didn't want to let Nico go ever again.

"I cried for 3 weeks when I thought you were dead I couldn't smile I barely ever ate and I thought I would never be happy again" I said into his chest.

He embraced me tighter and I grinned a mile wide.

"I love you with all of my heart" I said to him giving him a kiss.

"I can't express how much I love you in words" he said pulling me into a kiss.

He started off softly then pressed hard and started kissing me with a longing pressure I kissed him back and soon my hands were in his hair and his around my waist.

I thought the kiss would last forever when I heard a voice say "Elise!"

I stopped and turned to see Leo standing horrified at the sight before him.

"Leo it's not what you....."I started.

"Oh yeah no you're totally not kissing your boy friend Nico who BTW was supposed to be dead, in the middle of the woods" he interrupted.

I opened my mouth to answer but Leo didn't let me.

"You know I should've known you'd mess with my feelings so that you could have fun playing me" He yelled angrily.

He ran off and I could smell smoke.

"What did he mean you were playing with his emotions" Nico said stepping back from me.

"When I thought you were dead I may have kissed Leo" I said blushing.

I saw Nico's face turning from suspicion to betrayal.

"You thought I was dead so you decided to just find a new boyfriend because I was a lost cause?" he asked angrily.

"No I waited 3 weeks" I said moving towards him.

He moved farther away. "Oh yeah 3 weeks totally reasonable, hey guys my boyfriends dead does anyone else want to date me?" Nico said mocking me.

"You know what call me when you've set a reasonable time for getting over your ex" Nico said leaving me alone in the forest.

I was alone and had caused a huge problem. The worst part of it was I think I love Nico.

And Leo.