Chapter 2 (Not Sorry)

Ever Since Monster defense class when I and Nico kissed we've been avoiding each other but I know that today I'm going to have to talk to him at our next class.

When I arrived at class Nico was waiting for me in the shadows.

I didn't know what it was but Nico looked extremely hot in a mysterious way.

"You ready for a kiss?" Nico asked.

Wait did he say kiss?

"What?" I asked him.

"I said are you ready for class?" Nico answered.

I mentally hit myself why would he say even say kiss I mean it probably meant nothing to him.

"Yep can't wait to kill something without getting slashed open,"I said as Nico lead me through the forest.

Nico's POV

Elise looked so beautiful when she walked up to meet me.

Her sandy blonde hair and sea blue eyes made my heart skip a beat.

She smelt of an ocean breeze and it made me scowled myself how could a beautiful girl ever like a son of Hades the god of the underworld.

I was thinking back to our kiss so when I went to say "You ready for class?" I ended up saying "You ready for a kiss?"

Man, I'm such an idiot.

Elise turned to me and said "I hope we have a better lesson this week than last time"

I thought back to the lesson and I thought it was perfect except for when Elise got hurt.

I replied by saying "me too".

Elise's POV

Nico seemed to have his guard up as we walked into the forest.

We passed the clearing in the forest where we practiced last week and he led me straight to the river.

"Ok, today you will be getting a rematch against the skeleton warrior," Nico said when finally arrived.

"Um again don't you think I might get hurt?" I asked as he helped me put on my armor.

"I trust that you have learned from last time and will be able to fight it without injuries," Nico said finishing up on my armor.

His hands were cold and gentle yet strong.

I thought back to the kiss and how amazing it was and something in Nico's eyes told me he was thinking the same.

When he stepped away from my armor we locked eyes and for a second I thought he would kiss me again but he didn't.

"Um... Shouldn't we .... Get back to the lesson" Nico said turning away.

"Oh," I said trying to hide my disappointment.

"Ok". He looked back at me as if studying me I felt an urge to move closer to him and I did.

He turned back away and summoned the skeleton warrior and I got in my battle stance.

I attacked it first and sidestepped all of its lashes.

When I finally dissolved it I came away unharmed.

"I knew you made some improvements," Nico said stepping towards me.

I looked at him and grinned, "Maybe you could teach me more moves so I can fight harder monsters".

"I can show you a couple," he said moving closer.

He was close, really close, I could smell a faint scent of vanilla on him.

My smile grew as he came closer to me putting his soft lips on mine and I loved it, it was amazing.

He pulled away first and said, "I'm sorry that I did that".

I could tell he thought I had no feelings for him.

"Well, I'm not," I said pulling him back in.