Chapter 9: Mom

3rd Pov

Ever since that Y/n had with Yang he had been thinking about his necklace what does it mean he thinks? He thinks many solutions in solving his necklace. No matter how hard he thinks he is completely clueless and why he can't remember his childhood. Y/n is alone right now. Where he is just in team RWBY's dorm sitting on a chair in front of a desk. He observes the neck knowing that this person name Raven is his mother thanks to Yang information. He tried to think his passed but can't remember all he can think is Raven's picture but without a face because of the mask blocking the way he only knows the mask and what she wears. He then drops the necklace on the floor and stands up circling the room thinking what to do now when he had all this information. 7 minutes later he then thought he can look at Yang's scroll.

Y/n Pov

I had thought about looking into Yang's scroll if she says is true meaning me and she and I are brother and sister which is cool but I won't have the chance to date her then since were the same family. When I got her scroll on her bed like she always places it there I saw a picture of her and Ruby in the wallpaper.

Y/n: "How cute" I thought.

But when I attempt to open the scroll a password appear with 4 digit numbers

Y/n: "Really? umm let's try this 0-0-0-0" As the numbers were pressed in the scroll open. "(Thought) Cha Ching" I then started looking into Yang's files finding any information about her mother then when Y/n scroll down one more time he found a file labeled "Mom" When I attempt to open the file I heard footsteps coming by so I quickly set everything back the same hoping no one would know the difference. When I place Yang scroll back I quickly got back to the desk and quickly and pretend to examine my mother necklace. When the door opens it reveal Yang and Ruby.

Ruby: "Hey Y/n"

Y/n: "Hey Ruby"

Ruby: "So what have you been doing?"

Y/n: "Not much just looking"

Yang: "Well good now we're going to forever fall now let's go" As Yang pulled me up and we all headed to forever falls.

3rd Pov

Somewhere in a location

Raven Pov

I was looking at Y/n at a far distance just enough for me to see him and away from other for me to get noticed. I notice him looking at that necklace I gave him as a boy I feel bad about as much I feel bad leaving Yang giving her the tough love treatment. By then when Yang and Ruby enter I decided to take my leave but when my scroll rang. It was a message from Qrow.

Raven (Thought): "Really". I then clicked on the message. It said

Qrow: "How long are you really going to hide from him and your daughter how long does this ambition of yours last? When are you going to tell him the truth what we had done? Just when?".

Raven: "When the time is right and how do you know I am even looking at Y/n and Yang?"

Qrow: "That was pretty easy because I have sources stated about a red woman in a red shirt and black skirt wearing Grimm masked wondering vale"

Raven: "Damn you Qrow"

I ended the discussion with my brother and decided to head back to the camp. When I open the portal I thought what Qrow said is when I am going to tell him what me and him have done to Y/n from before.

To be continue...