The Prologue

A/N I introduce you all the remastered version of this story. There will be changes throughout the whole entire story but some remained in the story. Let get to the story. And Lol I lied about the Yandere RWBY x Male reader thing. I know all of you want to see the remastered version already so I made this thing last night and today it took me nearly hours  and hours mastering everything if you know what I mean?

flashback  6 years ago...

Y/n was in his room crying and wondering why he was different from the rest of the kids. He pounded on his bed sheets and screaming

Y/n: "Why am I like this" He said repeatedly. Then someone knock on Y/n's door. Y/n decided to roll down his sleeves and went to answer the door. When he open the door it was his mother with a warm happy smile. Y/n's mom was the only person who cared for him ever since he was a kid. Y/n's mom then enter and Y/n went on his bed to sit down while still crying.

Mom: "Hey Y/n I heard from the middle school there was another fight with kids and they were sent in the hospital. Is that true?" She ask him while nodded. she then said "How did it start tell me son?" Y/n then started telling her what really happen.

Y/n POV

1 hour before....

I was just walking in the school ground and this group of kids just circled me and surrounded. Then the big bully said to me.

Bully1: "Hey look guys it's the weird kid get lost and go back to your demonic mother" They said teasing me and calling me names like demon, dunderhead, and worst suicidal. I got really angry and wanted to punch but I was overpower by them they were more of them against me I cried until wanna of them started punch at my faced and kick on my stomach. I got beat up there and I was there crying at the process. Then after they finished beating me up a sudden change happen to me. I feel my own body moved itself and my eyes turn red when I saw the puddle that was next to me reflecting my reflection. I stand up and the bullies look at me with a cocky smirk on their faced.

Bully2: "Well it looks like this guy wants to get beat up even more bro?" He buddy crossed his arm and nodded

Bully1 "Your right I think he wants more come on guys." They all started approach. When one of the bully started to attacked with his fist I simply grabbed his hands and twisted it braking his bones. He cried in pain and drive his other friends angry.

Bully: "So you want to fight then come on guys" There about 4 of them and I already took care of the other one. When the third bully charged at me with his body like foot player. I simply side step and punch his guts when he turned. He spit out blood from his mouth because I hit him way too hard. Then when I look at him the second bully sneak attack me with a kick to my head but I caught it and use my elbow to hit his legs and broke his bones. He cried in pain while the first bully just stare at me really scared and I for once had blank and angry expression. I then walk to him and he started yelling

Bully1: "You... you..  freak stay away from me go away!" He continued walking back slowly while I just stared at his face with anger. I then speak and my voice was different it was deep.

Y/n: "seriously? what a joke it almost wanna make me laugh and here now you called my mother a demon and you called me names and I for one will repay the pain what you cause me" I said looking a death glare. While he was stepping back he stop because of the brick wall behind him. He then pleaded and beg

Bully1: "Don't kill me I promise I won't call you names and your mother and never bully you again" He said in fear. But I grabbed throat and choked him. He was suffering with the lack of oxygen then I throw him really hard in the corner and went back to my original form. When I open my eyes I can't believe what I just have done I injured them and I stand and just ran.....

1 hour later after the attack

Mom: "I see now Y/n they started the fight and they beat you really bad so that's why you have bruise on your face there" She then reach her hand on to my face and gave a kiss in cheek. After she did that I stop crying.

Mom: "Better?" She said with a smile. I then nodded and hug her. (Inside Y/n mom head)"So this how parenting feels like" She then hug me and tightly. When I'm look up to her she gave me a bead necklace.

Y/n: "What's this mom?"

Mom:" I want you to wear that necklace and carry it with you no matter what." I then ask her why.

Y/n: "Why mom?"

Mom: "Because this necklace will grant you protection and it will remind you that your mom will be always there" I then nodded and wear the red bead necklace around my neck. And I hug her again and this time tightly as she done the same.

Y/n: "Please mom never leave me your the only one I got" I said that tears started to form again. She patted my head.

Mom:"There there I promise I won't leave you". We stayed like that and the was the last time I ever saw her.

End of flashback

Author's Pov

As time went on you were in a different world now you now you are 17 years old. The world you knew was gone and it was impossible that to believe that you were transported into remnant at the age of 12.You kept your mother's gift necklace that she give you. You kept the necklace around your neck and found out what it was meant for. She gave you the necklace so you could stay sane and never be afraid if the world ends or the grimms. You learned how to fight on your will. You get this feeling that you know that your special. You wield a demonic weapon sword that is meant to slay demons and especially grimm. What special about the weapon that the weapon can only worked if you are it's master and it can shape in to an sniper rifle only. You all so carry knife around your knee in case of a emergency.

It was 1:00am at night and you were sitting in campfire that you looking at your mother's necklace and while you looking at it your heard a bull head coming down where you were camping. You stand your ground and wield your demonic sword and go on a stance. As the bull head open up you saw a man with hair wearing a green uniform and he's quite familiar like you know him before. He then stepped out of the bull head and walked towards you. When he gotten to you he said.

???: "Hello there my name is Professor Ozpin nice to meet you and don't worry I am not here to hurt you" You then lower stance and sheath your sword.

Y/n Pov

Y/n: "What do you want?" I said looking at him

Ozpin: "I want you to join Beacon Academy" I then look directly to his eyes with my red eyes and said.

Y/n: "Do you even know me?" I said

Ozpin: "Yes you are Y/n L/n am I right?" I then nodded and he smiled at me.

Y/n: "How do you know my name then?" He then pulled out his scroll and showing me a video of me killing an whole entire pack of beowolves that was about to attack a small village and sooner the video ended.

Ozpin: "You see I was impress with your skill taking down a whole pack of beowolves and I don't want to see that to be a waste. So if you join Beacon then you will be teach the art of being a real huntsman and become a hero."

I then think for the moment and think of the consequence that will happen. I simply nodded yes and Ozpin smiled.

Ozpin: " Okay then welcome to Beacon Academy then." We then shake our hands and headed straight to Beacon Academy.

To be continue...