Chapter 2: Setting up

Y/n Pov

(Dream)

I was in my room again when I was young I saw my mother hugging me until a black red portal appeared in front of sucking me into it. I look at mom behind me while raised my hands trying to reach her but I failed. I saw what's inside the portal nothing but never ending cycle of spirals and nothing more. I begun screaming until I was into reality.

(End of Dream)

I woke up sweating really hard and a fast hard beat. I look around my surrounding and saw most of everyone was asleep except for one girl. The girl with the strawberry pajama was awake. She then notice me looking at her getting her attention to walk towards me. I look at her silver eyes and thought that those eyes look cute on her. When she got closer she smiled at me and lend her hand for a hand shake.

Ruby: "Hey there my name is Ruby Rose" She said cheerful while still holding her hand out. I then reached for her hand and shake it.

Y/n: "My name is Y/n L/n" I then reach her hand and shake with her. After we were done shaking hand ask what is my weapon.

Ruby: "Y/n is it okay I can see your weapon?" I showed her my sword and handed it to her. Her eyes sparkle liking the design on it. "This sword is awesome! Did you make it?" she asked and I just chuckled and told her.

Y/n:" Nope that has been since I came here to this world" I said gaining a look on her face.

Ruby: "What do you mean by 'came to this world?'". she said

Y/n: "Well ever since I was 11 years old Ruby I woke in this world not remembering who is my mother or what was my past life all I can remember is this necklace that I believe is from my mother." I handed her my red bead necklace. After she look at it she handed it back to me.

Ruby: "Neat necklace you've got there and I hope your memories will regain soon." She said with a happy tone and goes back to her sister. while I just sat there looking at the necklace thinking about my mother. I then got up and headed in the boys bathroom to change into my combat suit. After I got out of the bathroom I got a greeting from Ruby with a girl with yellow hair.

Yang: "Hmmm he looks really good Ruby I do see why your really obse...." She got interupten by Ruby by jumping at Yang putting her hands on her mouth.

Ruby: "Yang that is not why were here." I then spoke.

Y/n: "Uhh.. hey Ruby whos your friend here?" She then look at me.

Ruby:" Y/n this is my sister Yang" Yang then got up and winks at me and show her hand for a hand shake.

Yang: "Hey Y/n my name is Yang Xiao Long nice to meet you" I then shake her hand and said.

Y/n: "Nice to meet you Yang I see both of you are ready for the initiation for today"

Ruby: "Yup got to get ready and Y/n can I ask you a question?"

Y/n: " Yeah sure what is it?

Ruby:" Can you try to be on my team because you seem like a really strong guy and you look like a guy to rely on." I then think about her request and nodded.

Y/n:" Sure thing Ruby but I can't make any promises because I don't how are we gonna end up okay?"

Ruby:" Okay" We then part ways. When I was walking to the cafeteria I happen to encounter a girl with very fair skin skin, and she has blue eyes and she had a scar on the left eye and she has very long white hair. She was standing with back straight knowing that she is a heiress to some kind of company. She then looks at me and covers her face with her hand when I went pass her.

Time skip.

After I had breakfast I went up to the hills. When heading up I felt the wind shifted like something wasn't feel right but I tend to ignore and just kept and going until I reached Ozpin and the others. I notice that they are standing on some kind of platform. I then spotted an empty platform and I walk over there. I then made it and stand on it. I see Blake right beside me follow after Ruby and Yang. Ozpin then started talking about relics in the farthest part of the forest. He also mentioned that the pads were standing on will launch us up in the air and preparing a landing technique. After those instruction he ready his button and the pads started launching other student in air until it was almost my turn to be launch but Ozpin speak to me before I go.

Ozpin: "And Mr. L/n good luck" He said with smile and I smile back at him. The pad launched in me up in the air. 

To be continue.....