Beacon Academy

A/n: This your sword

Y/n Pov

I entered the bullhead with Ozpin and headed straight to Beacon Academy. While on the way Professor ask me a question.

Ozpin: "Mr. L/n I have a question is it true that you don't where you came from?" He asked me.

Y/n: "True ever since I was 12 the only memory that I able to remember is this necklace that my mother gave me at the age of 11 and that's all." I lend him the necklace that my mother given me.

Ozpin looked at the necklace with a surprise look.

Ozpin (mind): "Interesting what are you planning now" He looked at the necklace even closer and gave it back to me.

Ozpin: "Interesting necklace you got there Mr. L/n very interested indeed" He said and walk away.

Time skip 7:09am

A/n Pov

Ozpin and Y/n had arrived at Beacon but it is already night time. Y/n then exited the bullhead with Ozpin near the courtyard.

Ozpin: "Okay Mr. Y/n since you missed the entrance ceremony this afternoon I will be instead telling you what to do here so far". Y/n then nodded. "Okay Mr. L/n tomorrow there will be a initiation for you to join the academy and tonight you will be sleeping at the Ball Room."

Y/n: "Okay professor so where do I find the ball room?" Y/n asked.

Ozpin: "Follow me then." He then lead Y/n to the ball room. Then sooner they arrived.

Y/n: "Thanks professor"

Ozpin: "No problem" He then walked out and Y/n at the ball room filled with students.

Y/n: "I hope this is gonna turn out good *sigh...*" Y/n proceed inside the ball room. When entered the room you saw most people setting up their sleeping bags and some are already preparing to sleep. You felt nervous being around too many because most of your days you lived in a forest and sometimes in Inns just by yourself. When you were looking around for a good place to sleep you saw a girl in strawberry pajamas and a black shirt being pulled by a girl with blonde hair wearing yellow t shirt and black short.

She was dragging her tp a girl who is reading a book. You couldn't stop staring at them seeing how cute the girl with strawberry pajamas try to resist the yellow blonde girl and how awkward their approach to the girl with a black bow. You kept looking at them until the girl with the strawberry pajamas saw you starting at them. You then turn your head with blush and went on continuing until you found a corner with no one around that is just you. You then set your sleeping bag on the floor and went to the bathroom to change.

After you went out the bathroom you are now wearing a black shirt with a grey sweat pants.

You then proceed to your sleeping bag with your sword around your waist. But what you didn't know that you were being watch by someone with amber eyes. You then lay and started to sleep until you felt someone hug you and when you look up it was the girl in the black bow crying in tears.

Blake Pov

When I was reading my book in front of Ruby and Yang I saw the man that once save my life it was Y/n. I couldn't believe it myself when I look up just once when I notice Ruby looking at someone and I follow where she staring and notice it was Y/n. I started crying when Yang walk up to me.

Yang: "Hey Blake what's with the tears now? A while ago you were reading and now your crying is this book really sad?" I nodded no and pointed my finger at Y/n. And Yang look at the direction where I was pointing and she said "What's with him?" She said.

Blake: "He once saved my life from a alpha beowolf when I was injured in the forest once. He took care of me first before disappearing. He was just 15 years old by that time when he saved me and I couldn't thank him even more (sobbing)." I said crying remembering the time he saved me. I was really scared when that grimm attacked then he appeared and save me. Ever since that day I had fall in love with him.

Yang: "That is really brave of him Blake." I then nodded while still crying. I then stand up and walk towards when I notice he was about to sleep. Yang then stop me. "Where are you going Blake?" I then pointed where I was going with a blush "Oh I see well good luck" She gives me a thumbs and out of a sudden Ruby grabbed Yang's hand pulled her away with her. I then start to approach and my blush is redder than before. When I arrived near him I stand there still and my emotions took over my body is like my body moved on it's  own and I went and hug him.

Y/n Pov

When my eyes are completely shut I felt someone hug me. When I open them I saw the girl with black bow hugging in tears of joy and blushing at the same time that made blush a little. I then spoke.

Y/n: "Who are you?" She then looks at me and wipe her tears off.

Blake: "It's me Y/n Blake the girl you saved before remember" I was shocked at the moment and remember saving a girl from a alpha beowolf.

Y/n: "That was you right? The girl who almost got killed by an alpha beowolf that's you that I saved." She then nodded and hug me tighter "I am sorry Blake that I forgotten about you it's really hard for me surviving on my own." I then return the hug.

Blake: "It's okay Y/n I know you have been so much and I am glad your here" She then wipe the last of her tear and smile at me.

Y/n: "Blake how has it been all of this years?"

Blake: "it's been okay you can say that but for now let's just be happy just to see each other again" She then smile and hug me making blush.

Y/n: "Okay Blake whatever makes you happy" We then looked each other and smiled before returning to our sleep. She went back hers while me was just lay down and close my eyes and think to myself while blushing.

Y/n (Mind): I hope someday to be happy again.

A/n (Somewhere unknown)

???: "Miss I have a found him." rush in and told her the message.

???: "Where is he?" she asked

???: "Take a look." He then gave her the file.

???: " Ah there you are after all of this year our prince and my prince (seductive laugh) hmammmamm.

To be continue