First Day

Y/n Pov

As you got into your dorms you all took a nice look at the interior of the dorm. And you notice that there are about 5 beds for each of you to sleep on which you relived to see because you are all beat up. in

Ruby: "Well this room ain't bad to start a team bonding. We can tidy tomorrow after we get some sleep"

Y/n: "I agree" I say while my eyes is half close getting to my bed. I dropped most of my equipment beside my bed and fall down onto and close. Everyone got into their pajamas and fall asleep in their beds. Then everyone said goodnight to each other.

Ruby: "Goodnight guys"

Blake:" Goodnight"

Yang: "Goodnight

Weiss: "Goodnight"

You didn't answer goodnight because you were fast already. 

Ruby: "Wow he's already asleep?" 

Weiss: "I guess so?"

Blake: "He did help us in the battle especially that thing that he did to you Ruby."

Ruby: "I wonder what was that it really feel amazing" I said smiling while I close my eyes

Time skip to morning

When I woke I felt something really soft on me and I hugged it. Whatever is this it's really soft and warm so I sleep couple more hours knowing that the sun ain't yet up. I continue enjoying this feeling until I felt the sun's light hit me. When I open my eyes I saw Ruby hugging me and I blushed how cute she is while sleeping. I moved Ruby very slowly and I move up and went to the bathroom. When I took off my shirt I can see most my scars that I had from my battle and injuries that I have to went to. I grabbed my uniform and comb my hair and went out the bathroom door. When I open it I saw most my teams are starting to wake up. I just look at them and head to the door until I felt a hand grab my wrist. When I turn I saw Ruby wiping her eyes as she groan.

Y/n: "Morning Rosebud" I said while still trying to get her hand out of my wrist.

Ruby: "And where are you going mister?" She said  with a smile.

Y/n: "Um out?" I said making the others stand beside her. I wonder to myself what's happening did I do something wrong?

Ruby: "Your not going anywhere until you answered our question first" I just look at all them with mad faces and I just sigh and nodded. Ruby let go of my hand and sat on one of the beds.

Y/n: "Okay what question you want me to answer?" They huddle up and whisper to each other. After a couple of moments Weiss speak first.

Weiss: "Okay first how did you create ice like that? Only a Schnee knows can handle that?" She asked surprised and I calm down a bit knowing that they aren't mad anymore.

Y/n: "Okay let me put it simple. It's not me who created the ice it's my weapon Rose Blade my happen has the ability to create any type of element with just a push of the button with any type of dust and where I point it or slammed it triggers depending on the situation I use a dust ice to create the ice Weiss."  Weiss nodded to my answer and Ruby spoke of her question.

Ruby: "What did you do back at the cliff? Out of nowhere I felt so strong what was it did you do?" She asked.

Y/n: "Oh that's Transfer. I can manage to transfer some of my power to you Ruby and I got to say you are really not a beginner handling a power like that making me quite you envy you Ruby" She blushed and just rub her back head and said.

Ruby: "Lucky maybe?" Ruby just shrug until Yang ask question.

Yang: "So if you manage to give Ruby that kind of power and you said this semblance of your is "Transfer" some of your power went to Ruby so can you do that all the time?" She ask and I nodded no.

Y/n: " I can't really because there is only so much I can do with transfer and it puts so much stressed to my body draining my aura and when I transfer I partially copy his or her power but it's a rare thing because when I transfer my power to Ruby nothing happen to me." All them look at me and nodded. When Ruby let got my hand I sigh and told that they can arrange the room whatever they want but just leaving a space for me to sleep. I wave at them bye while I took my leaved. When I closed the doors I heard that they are starting to decorate the room.

Y/n: "Okay seems like everything is getting ready a good start I hoped this place will be my happy place.". I then start heading to class. I looked at the whole academy once I came out of the dormitory building. Everything is beautiful and peaceful until other student started coming out their rooms. I just sigh and known that sooner or later the whole campus will be flocking with students. As I walked past each of them I saw Professor Ozpin gesturing to me to go him. I then headed to him. I then notice that Professor Glynda with him.

Y/n: "Hey there Professor is there a problem?".

Ozpin: " No there isn't I am just checking are you enjoying yourself so far?" I nodded and he smiled. "Good now off you go to class and I am honored that you agree to join my academy" I just nod at him and proceed to class. On my way to class I can hear the girls whispering things about me.

Girl 1: "Oh my gosh isn't that guy from the entrance ceremony who saved the team near the cliffs" She said shivering in excitement.

Girl 2: "I think his a bit weird especially carrying that mask and I am feeling that I had seen him before". When I heard what she said I just completely speed walked not wanting to attract to much attention. 

Time skip to Ports

No Pov

When class was about to start Y/n was sitting in front of the class then he heard voices coming from outside the doors he saw team RWBY and JNPR stack up all in each other. He couldn't hold but laugh a little.

Ruby: "We made and with just 5 seconds to spare!!" Ruby shouted while Professor port look at them.

Port: "Team RWBY and JNPR I hope that next time that you will come to class early. Now go to your seat please". They all nodded. Team RWBY then saw Y/n sitting alone in front and saw that there is enough space for them. They then proceed where Y/n was sitting and sit beside. Ruby then was at Y/n's left and Weiss on his right and Yang on Weiss left and Blake on Ruby's right. Y/n is mostly in the middle of the Team and Y/n notices this and started to blush and hearing some whisper.

Student: "Wow I wish I was cool as him"

Student 2: "No way I heard that he didn't even went to any academy" When heard that he was right he didn't so Y/n just ignore the 2 students and proceed to listen to Port's boring story. For the moment I when Professor Port was telling his story I notice Ruby drawing a picture of Port in a funny way that his all round with a quote saying "I'm boring" I couldn't hold but chuckle how she draw him. But for Weiss I think she's gonna snap soon. As soon Port ask for volunteer Weiss raised her hand.

Port: "Ah Ms. Schnee I see you want to volunteer for this okay may you please switch to your combat outfit and get your weapon too". Weiss nodded and stomp her way out of the class room getting her equipment.

After a while she came back with her equipment.

Port: "I see your back now get ready" As Port said his last word he release a grim boar out of the cage.

To be continue...