Emerald Forest

Ruby Pov

When I landed on my feet I rushed towards to the forest in search for Yang hoping she will be my partner. When I was running I thought who will be my teammate if I didn't find Yang. I thought about Jaune because his funny and easily to get along but I think he ain't good for combat. I thought about Blake she's mysterious but I think she might space out on me and won't manage to hold conversation with me. long enough. Sigh... who do I know? There's Jaune, Yang, Y/n.... When I was still running I saw Weiss. I stop and said.

Ruby: "Well I guess were partners?". She just look at me and walk the opposite ways. "Hey wait! Were supposed to be partners" I said when she continue to walk. After a few seconds she came and pulled me.

Weiss:: "By all means this not make us friends" she said.

Ruby: "You came back!" I said cheerfully

Y/n Pov

When I was still falling I landed on a tree branch safely without breaking a sweat. I then went down the tree and went search for the relics especially a team. When I was walking I notice fire ahead. I then ran to it. When I was running I notice Ruby and the girl who looks to be Weiss Schnee. I notice they were surrounded by a pack of beowolf and I notice one beowolf is about to pounce on Ruby and Weiss. I then draw grimslayer  and jump behind the bushes and I cut the head of the beowolf forcing Weiss and Ruby to turn around.

Y/n: "Hey girls" I said

Ruby: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "You guys go on I will catch up with you guys"

Ruby: "But Y/n.."

Y/n: "Go!" I said and she nodded and her partner to and leave the area. Now it was just me and the beowolves howling I went into stance preparing to kill them. After their reinforcement arrived it was a whole pack of grimm and I was in the middle alone. I draw my sword over my shoulder knowing that most of the beowolves will launch at me at the same time. When the time they all are about to jump that's I used my sword skills Dragon's Maw I spin very fast scratching and staggering the beowolves even some got push because of the force that I unleashed. And finally when I stop I sheathed my sword and most of the beowolves I hit was cut into pieces killing most of them. I said to myself

Y/n: "Nailed it"

Yang: "Achoo... I think someone stole my catch phrase?"

I then proceed to the way where Weiss and Ruby left off. I then look to my surrounding making sure that there is no more beolwolves especially someone following me. I keep walking until I found a tree that is cut down with a nevermore feather on it.

Y/n: "Oh dear" I said to myself. "I hope they're okay?"

No Pov

Weiss: "Ruuuubbbbyyyy!!!!"

Author pov

Don't ask why I moved please just don't sigh...

To be continue.....