Chapter 5: A relics and a new comer

Y/n Pov

When I got my old gear back. I never felt this before because I am finally using my old stance and fighting style with Rose Blade. I have to admit I miss feeling like this. I continue walking until I heard gun fire. I thought it would Ruby and Weiss but I was wrong. When I was running a nevermore just shadow from above and I notice Ruby and Weiss hanging from it. I followed them.

Yang Pov

Me and Blake arrived at the center of the forest and found the relic. When me and Blake take a look closer to those relics we heard screaming. I then look for the source of the noise and Blake pointed up and saw my sister falling from the sky.

Ruby: "Heads upppp!" She was about to land on me until Jaune come out of nowhere and knock Ruby to a tree.

Blake: "Did your sister just fall out of the sky?"

Yang: "I...." I was interrupted when a Ursa appeared with Nora and Ren were riding on it. Then suddenly Nora just appeared in front of me and Blake.

Blake: "Did she just ride on a ursa?"

Yang: "I..." I was interrupted again with roar from a deathstalker and saw Pyrrha running away from it. Until Ruby jump of the tree and land next to me.

Yang: "Ruby!"

Ruby: "Yang!" I was about to hug her and she too was about to hug me until Nora appeared right in front of us.

Nora: "Nora!"

Blake: "Did she just run from here with a death stalker on her tail?" Blake said looking at Pyrrha. That's when I can't hold it anymore

Yang: "Grrrr (suddenly erupts) I can't take anymore!! Could anyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?" I waited for two seconds until I cool down until Ruby spoke.

Ruby: "Um Yang?" Ruby then pointed up towards Weiss who is still hanging

Weiss: "How could you leave me?!"

Ruby: "I said jump"

Blake: "She's gonna fall"

Ruby: "She'll be fine"

Ren: "Ren she's falling"

Weiss Pov

My hand slip from the nevermore's claw and I was falling. I try not to scream when I was falling I was about to prepare to hit the ground hatf until I didn't felt the pain and I feel I was landed from someone's arm. And when I open my eyes I saw someone with a quarter half broken mask that has smile on it and the left side of the masked reveals his eyes color that is red and his wearing a black trench coat and his hair was black with some red color with it. And to be honest I was blushing as a tomato when he was holding bridal style he then set me down.

???: "Are you okay?" He asked me.

Weiss: "(blushing) Yes I am. I'm fine thanks" I said look at his mask.

???: "Oh yeah you better help that guy over there he face planted on the ground when he was about to catch but he failed to jump and fall from a tree" He pointed I looked and saw Jaune had face planted.

Weiss: "He looks fine" I said just focusing on him.

???: "Well ok... oh shoot" He rushed right beside me and I look back and saw Ruby got her cloak stuck in one of the Nevermore's feather I tried to help but instead of me freezing the death stalker. I saw this guy jump in the air with a bit of spin and slams his sword and it...

Ruby Pov

Right after Pyrrha got smack with death stalker's claw and when this mysterious guy with the mask appeared and save Weiss. I rushed to the death stalker proving that I can fight too. But when I charged at he death stalker with Crescent rose I failed to land the first hit on it and me getting smack a little with the death stalker's claw.