Chapter 7

(Kimberley's POV)

*Bing*

"Mmphhh," The sound of a visitor at my door wakes me, I glance at the clock by my bed telling me that it is already past midday.

"Babe, let me in, I lost my key. Babes?"

Shit, Justin. I stretch out to pull the duvet off, making a few annoyed noises in the process, that's when I notice a weight on my side constricting my mobility, Cheryl.

"Cheryl, Chez? Wake up."

"Kimba, there's a - someone at the door." She breathes out with her eyelids still closed.

"I know, silly, would you free me so I can answer it?"

"Don't answer it. You're me pillow."

"It's midday babe, I think it's time to lay off... the pillow."

She looks down at her arms tightly wrapped around my stomach, her neck still buried in the crook of my neck.

"But I don't wanna."

"Chez, you -"

"Kimberley? You in there? It's Sunday babe, where are you?"

"Fuck! Is that your boyfriend?" She shoots up, her eyes darting all around the room.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'll go see what's up."

"Na Kimba, he can't see us!" She raises her voice, I pray Justin isn't listening too closely on the other side of the door.

"What? Why?"

"I'm 'Cheryl Cole' for fuck sakes! Plus, I really wanna give him a piece of me mind, who does he think he is comin' home at noon? I'm gonna -"

"Chez, he - he was at work remember?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, right. Er - sorry." Biting her tounge, she opens my bedroom door.

"You go out there and see what the jerk wants, I'll stay in here til the coast is clear yeah?"

Now I'm the nervous one, I shakily get out of bed and walk towards the door, making no effort to tidy myself, my blonde bed hair still sticking up everywhere. I stop infront of Cheryl.

"Babe, whatever happens, don't let him see you, he might think the wrong thing," or the right thing "either that or he might just totally freak out, given, you know."

She nods her head in understanding,

"I'll stay here pet." She gently pushes me out the door, once I'm out she flicks the lock.

I brace myself as I walk though the front room,

"Justin. Hi."

"Oh, you're here, thought I was gonna have to come back later. Forgot my key."

"How did you get in the hall in the first place?"

"I'm sneaky babe." He winks, it's sleazy.

"That doesn't explain why you're here at noon on a Sunday instead of last night, J."

"I went out for a few drinks with mates after the conference. Chill out babe, lay off." I twitch as he says this.

"Are you gonna let me in, or leave your man standing on the doorstep like a first date?"

"Ah, yeah, so how was the conference?"

He walks straight past me and places a sloppy kiss on my cheek, kicking his shoes off and flopping down onto the sofa.