Sugarcoating professionals

Phoebe's p.o.v:

        I went to the kitchen and sat down. Claire was cooking. Oh God! Please help me. She was making pancakes too. "Please do not tell me that you're cooking." She rolled her eyes. "Yes I am! Don't worry, I followed the instructions." I groaned and banged my head of the table. "Go get ready." I gave a questioning glance "Why." I looked at the pan. I am pretty sure pancakes weren't suppose to be black. "Nina said we are going to the mall." I slapped my forehead. I totally forgot. At that second, my phone vibrated. It was Joseph. I rolled my eyes and opened the message. "Can you come over." I didn't really want to go, but if it meant missing out on Claire's killer breakfast, then it is fine with me. I text-ed him OK. "Tell Nina I can't and I have to go meet up with a friend." That wasn't too far-fetched of a lie. She sighed and shooed me off.

        I slapped on some decent clothes and went over. I barged in, without knocking and saw him standing there. "What do you want Joseph", I said in an annoyed voice. He chuckled. "I see you are in your usual foul mood" I crossed my arms. "What do you want?" He walked up to me and came closer. He whispered near my ear, "You." He slammed his lips onto mine and I put my hands through his hair. I came back to life and pushed him off. "What are you doing?" He clenched his fist and grew impatient. "You can't tell me that you don't feel it too." I pretended to not know what he was talking about. "Joseph. Please", I mumbled. I turned around and headed towards the door. "If you go, any chance you ever had is gone. I won't touch you, talk to you, or interact with you at all. One more step and I am gone." I sighed and took half a step. I could feel his disappointment.

        I turned around and darted up to him. I put my hands on his cheeks and felt his smile widening. This put a smile on my fave too. We kissed and our tongues perfectly intertwined. I walked backwards and up to his bedroom. I pulled up his shirt and let my hand roam around on it. He unbuttoned my blouse and soon my pants were off. I pulled away and crawled back onto the bed. He followed and stood above me. He kissed my neck, lightly nibbling on it and caused me to moan. I massaged his scalp an he moved down to my collarbone and on top of my black bra. He sat up as I tried to catch my breath. He took off my bra and I pulled a sheet to cover myself. He placed a trail of kisses on my stomach and made his way further down. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled off my underwear. He kissed my thighs and made his way up. My moans became low screams and he continued on.

        Hours later, I saw him laying next to me. Both of us were panting. "That was amazing", I said. He grinned at me and I sat up to put my bra on. "Will you finally admit you love me." I laughed and placed a kiss on his lips. "No but I will admit the sex is good." He pursed his lips and nodded. "So we are fuck buddies?" I was disgusted by that name but his accent actually made the words hot. My disgust showed on my face. "Ew, no. I like professionals with benefits better." He agreed to it. At least now the sex dreams about him will stop. He raised an eyebrow. "You've been having sex dreams about me?", he asked. I mentally slapped myself.

        I gasped and covered my mouth. "I did not just say that out loud." He looked amused. "Yes, you di, sweetheart. I bet they were ravishing." I rolled my eyes at his cocky behavior. Once I was fully dressed, I went down to the kitchen an opened the fridge. I groaned when I saw what he had. "Ugh! Don't you have anything else besides alcohol!" He came down with a smirk. Now I was dying to know what was going on in his labyrinth of a head. Little did I know that the breakfast, he was planning, was far more pleasurable and enjoyable than Claire's. I returned the smirk and our day went on.

Nina's p.o.v:

        I was waiting for Phoebe and Claire at Barny's. To my surprise, only Claire came. I crossed my arms. "Where's Phoebe." Claire looked at the store than back at me. "She said she had a friend to meet up with." I was still confused. I pointed a finger at her. "Then why are you here." She rolled her eyes and put a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "I am here to shop for new clothes and I figured I might as well tell you that she is not coming. Now if you excuse me, there is a gold pair of high heels in there that I am dying to get my hands on." She pushed past me and practically ran to the shoes.