The Originals

Phoebe's p.o.v:

I began heading out to work, ready to face the embarrassment of last night. As, I walked into the studio, I got a few stares. I paid no mind to them and sat in my chair. I started texting on my phone and Claire came up to me. "Hey", she said. I waved, engrossed in my phone. I pushed my hair to the side and she yawned. Today was the first day of shooting The Originals. I went in for hair and makeup. It was a pretty short shooting day that I didn’t really look into.

After the whole normal work day, I went to my chair to grab my purse. Paul approached me and I looked at him with a smile. He looked troubled. “Hey, are we still good for our date?”, I asked. He scratched the back of his head and frowned. “Look, Phoebe. I really don’t want to get involved with one of Joseph’s toys.” Right now, I just wanted to slap him and Joseph. Why would I ever be one of his toy and why would Paul think that? I pushed past him and scoffed. I went outside to go to my car, and saw none other than Joseph Morgan himself. I walked over to him and it him on the chest. “Now what was that for?” I rolled my eyes, as if he didn’t know.

“Hmmm, let’s see. My date thinks I am one of your little toys. I wonder who told him that.” He grinned and almost laughed. “Now, tell me, why would I tell anyone that when I can get any woman I want.” Wow, could he be anymore full of himself? “Well then who told him that?” Joseph shrugged. “Perhaps he sees the constant chemistry and eye sex we have.” I tried not to vomit and I pointed at him. “We do not have eye sex”, I protested. He chuckled. “We’re having it right now. You just took of my shirt two seconds ago.” I scoffed and walked away.

My phone chirped and I got a message from Claire. She told me to come over for dinner later. She had a special surprise. I agreed and got in my car. When I got to my place, I went to take a quick shower. I let my hair go down and I took of my jeans and warm colored blouse. I unclipped my purple bra and underwear. The waters temperature was warm and I stepped in. I closed my eyes and let the water pour down my back. I felt hands slide around my side and back. It was like a phantom or an illusion with no one there. I moaned out and when I turned around, no one was there. It was all in my imagination. The first person that came to my mind, was Joseph. I cast the thought away and stepped out of the shower.

I put on a loose L.A Reckless T-shirt and some shorts. It was only me and Claire, so there was no point in dressing up. My wet hair soaked the back of my shirt a bit and sent cold chills down my spine. I grabbed my keys and started driving. I knocked on the door and a familiar blonde haired jerk opened the door. He smirked at me and I stood shocked. Claire squealed and came up to us. She was so excited, but I on the other hand, wanted to stab myself. “Phoebe, it’s nice seeing you again.” The speaker of these words, was a guy named Sammy. He and Claire started dating, back when we were filming H2o. He was a two timing dick.

He tried to sleep with me and he hit on me numerous times. He knew that I was Claire’s best friend, but he would try to get any pretty face he can. I did want to tell Claire, but she seemed so happy and I am not sure if she would even believe me. “I would say the same to you, Sammy, but I’m not a good liar.” He chuckled and Claire glared at me but kept her smile on. “Phoebe, play nice.” I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the door frame. “Why am I here?” Claire invited me in and spoke. “I wanted to have dinner with my best friend and my boyfriend.” I sighed and went along with it. “OK, but I am cooking.” I loved Claire, but she wasn’t the best chef and you would have to kill me before I eat any of Sammy’s food.

I washed the pans and started putting vegetable oil on it. We were eating something good yet nutritious. One of my favorite things. I smiled and hummed as I cooked up one of my famous dishes. I could hear Claire and Sammy laughing outside. I frowned and wished so badly, that she knew.