War of Disaster

Phoebe's p.o.v:

        I knocked on Claire's door and she opened up. I came in and placed my black coat on a rack. "So what do you want?" I stared at the ground and crossed my arms. She sighed and tried to get me to look at her. "I realize how wrong I was to believe Sammy over you. I know I don't deserve yor forgiveness but I am truly sorry." I rolled my eyes and shocked her with a hug.

        "You are so lucky I am a nice person." She hugged me back and we sat down on the same couch, across from each other. "What are you doing over break?", she asked. I said the same thing that I said to Nina. "Just going to my old beach house." She raised her eyebrows at me.

        "By yourself?" I nodded and pulled her close to tell her a secret. "Can I tell you a secret, Claire?" She nodded and I said it. "I'm still a virgin." Claire's face dropped and I laughed. She hit me on the arm. "Your face!" Claire was mad and stuck her nose up like a little child. "I thought you were serious!" I laughed even harder and she went to her room. You gotta admit it was funny. Well it was in my opinion,

        The next morning, I got up and dressed in some old clothes I left here. "Do you want a ride home?" It was Saturday which means we were off today. I declined and bid goodbye. I had a breakfast date with Danielle. I drove overs to Max's Breakfast House and found her sitting at a table, texting. I went into the chair across from her and she smiled. "Hey Danny, did you find out what your doing over break?" She smiled and nodded. "I'm heading back to Chicago."

        A blonde haired waitress came up to us and smiled. "What can I get for y'all today?" We skimmed over the menu and came to a conclusion. "I'll have the blueberry pancakes, easy on the butter and extra fruit." Danny rolled her eyes at my predictable choice. :And for you ma'am?" She licked her lips when she saw a picture of The Farmer's choice.

        "I'll have the Farmer's choice but with no egg and easy on the syrup." The lady nodded and went to go tell the cook our order. I took out my phone and Danny giggled as I took a picture of her. She yawned and I gave her a questioning glance. "Didn't get enough sleep last night?", I asked and she sighed.

        "No, my mom kept on texting me." I sucked in my teeth. "I see." Our food came out and Danny devoured it. "Slow down, Danny." She closed her eyes savoring the taste. "Mmmhh, but it taste so good." I laughed and watched her eat for pure amusement.

Claire's p.o.v;

                I was going to the studio to do a voluntary photo shoot. I put on a L.A T shirt, shorts, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I drove over there only to see Candice and Sammy gawking over each other.I rolled my eyes and got dressed in what my dressers set out for me. It was a simple red dress. No designer brand or anything. There were silver heels next to them. I sat in my chair and became a living barbie

        They curled my hair to give it wavy and edgy look. They put on dark shades of make up and I went out to pose fo the camera.

        I am not going to go into depth about the shoot. It was normal and boring. What happened after was the most dramatic part. Sammy approached me, leaving his blonde bimbo behind. "Claire, you look divine in that dress. Maybe later we can see what you look like without it?" I scoffed and looked up at him. His tallness was annoying me. His whole being was annoying me.

        I'd have to die first before I become one of your lttle bitches." He chuckled and grabbed my arm. "Suit yourself." I yanked my arm away and walked out. I still had no idea what I saw in him. I went back home and found the strongest bottle of scotch I could.

Joseph's p.o.v:

        I was in the poker club, playing with Charles. We met here before he started on The Originals.All the boys were laughing and taking swings at their beers. Jazz music was playing and we were waiting for next game. "So you and Phoebe huh?" I laughed at how subtle he was.