Chapter 25

Author's Note: I'm very sorry because I just updated now. I have no excuses. I would say sorry 60000000x if I could. I'm really sorry guys but here's an update! ENJOY

CHAPTER 27

We're now inside the car. It was very quiet that you could only hear the car's machine. No one was talking. No one is attempting to break the silence. I was seated beside the driver seat which Harry was seated. How great? Insert the sarcasm. I didn't tell them why I'm going to leave because I really don't know why I said that. I just said that because I really want to leave this crazy world. I just want no drama. I'm just 13 and I'm getting into this kind of problems. I'm such an idiot.

I glanced over at Harry and he glanced at me at the same time. Oh shit. I quickly moved my gaze at the back of the car where the boys are seated. Liam has his head resting on the window, Niall is sleeping on Liam's arms, Zayn was at the opposite of Liam and Louis is at the back. I sighed. I didn't know getting into this world would be like this. They're like brothers to me but Harry is just freaking different. He's just different and I hate that I love it. I want to punish myself for liking him too much. I know in myself that he's 19 and I'm 13 but I still don't know why. He made me feel sick by what he did last night. He doesn't know I'm scared of him. Yes I'm scared. I'm stupid so stupid to let myself fall for this.

I reached for my phone and as I open it I see tons of messages from the boys. They cared too much for me and I'm being a bullshit lil girl. Harry stopped the car as he saw the red light. "I'm sorry" I said softly out of nowhere. They all looked at me. They were just looking at me until Liam says something "Don't worry, Ash" he gave me the warmest smile and it made feel better just a bit. But I need to go. I need to leave them. I need to. I don't want them to worry about me so much. "I'm really sorry" I said once more "I'll leave you guys and please just please don't follow me anymore" Before they can say anything I quickly pushed the car door open and closed it. I walked across the street and just kept my pace. I angled my face to where the car was but it was gone. I'm pretty glad that they listened to me but I felt my heart slowly break into pieces. I bit the inside of my cheeks and tried to pull the tears off but no it didn't work. Tears were sliding down my cheeks I quickly shed it off and kept walking with my bare foot. The weather was like reflecting to me. Dark clouds and then it started raining. I pulled the hoodie of the jacket I’m wearing. This was Zayn's jacket. He lend me this earlier. There was a small bakery/house. I decided to stay there for a while. I was really feeling cold and sick. I hit my knuckles on the wooden surface. "h-hello?" After a few seconds I decided to knock again but before I can the door opened.

"May I help you, dear?" A blue-eyed old lady asked me. She seems nice and humble. "Can I sta-" A felt something in my throat and then turned out to be a very bad cough and it won't let men speak. I placed my hands over my mouth, covering it. The old lady gave me a knowing look. She places her hand behind me and led me in. "You should have waited for the rain to stop before you went out." She said and gestured me to sit "Have a sit. I'll be back" she says softly. She slowly buzzed off the room. I was cold. My hands are trembling and I feel sick. I guess this is my punishment for being a stupid young lady. The old lady knew I was sick from the moment I coughed hard so she let me in. I leaned on the couch letting myself feel at home. I fluttered my eyes close and relaxed for a while until..

"Umm excuse me?" A deep voice made me look at the direction where it was coming from. I found another blue-eyed person but this time it was a boy. He looks like we're in the same age. "My grandma told me to give you this and you should drink it" He handed me a glass of water and 2 capsules. I gave him a warm smile "thank you" I said. My voice was husky. He returned a smile and seated in front of me. I placed the capsules in my mouth and drank the glass of water. It gave me a bit of relieve but I coughed after. He was looking at me, just looking at me. He was creepy so I ask him "Uhmm so what's your name?"

"Hayes, Hayes Grier" oh cool name.

"I'm Veronica Ashton but you can call me Ash" I shrugged.

The old lady came back with blankets and a pillow. I smiled knowing the fact that it was for me. I can now rest my tired body. "Here. You can stay here until you're fine" She handed me the pillow and the blanket. "Feel at home." She gave me warm smile and left me again with this boy named, Hayes. I removed the soaking wet jacket off me and placed on the small table beside me. I laid down and pulled the sheets up to protect my body from the cold weather. I was about to sleep but then this boy asked something "How old are you?" Is he trying to annoy me? Because indeed it's working. I'm feeling bad and shit and there he is. "I'm 13 and if you could excuse me can I rest for a while?" I gave him a sarcastic smile and cuddled with the blanket after. I faced the other side making me face the couch close. I slowly closed my eyes which led me to thoughts. I destroyed Harry's image. I destroyed One Direction's image by doing this crazy shit. I'm a bitch for almost dating a 19 year old guy. But I mean who wouldn't? Even 8 year old girls want to marry them and that's BECAUSE they don't know what it feels like to be in this world. What it feels like to be in 150% reality. I'm not saying children are not a part of reality they're too young to understand. I'm too young to be like this. I'm too young to feel this. I'm too young to experience this. Age doesn't define a person's experience nor maturity but I am too young to be in this war.

--------------

*Marimba ringtone*

My body jolted up from my not-so-annoying alarm clock. My stomach was facing the bed and I reached for my phone and run my thumb through the screen, stopping sound. It's Saturday but it alarmed. I sat up and pulled my hair into a bun. Not even bothering the left strands hanging down. I looked at the calendar and Holy shit, today's my 23rd birthday. Yes I'm finally 23. I feel so old. I snorted and did my morning routines. I walked towards my full length mirror in my room and admired myself for a while. My muscle just suddenly pulled a smile on my face and I realized everyone has beauty in them you just need to look deeply. The past few years I've been through was hard. Even Barney couldn't imagine how hard it was. A sound from my door snapped me out of my own thoughts. The door swung open and then there he was..

"Hey H, what's up?" His face peered up into my eyes as I look at him. God I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend. "Can you stop calling me, H? I'm Hayes okay?" He said with a bit of annoyance in his tone. He plopped down my bed. His hands were gripping on a small basketball. Did I tell you that he's addicted to Basketball. Yup. And yeah Hayes has been my house mate for about 5 years now. When I was sick and got fine I told Hayes' grandma that I have nowhere to go so they let me stay with them but Granny died when we were 17. I was left with Hayes and here we are. He's like my brother and we do treat each other like we have the same blood running through our veins. He's got a girlfriend and I'm still single. YADA YADA! I'm just waiting for that really right guy at the right time. "Anyways, I'm excited for tonight" He quizzed while throwing the ball up and catching it every time it falls. I brought my brows together "for?" I don't have an idea on what he's talking about or I just really forget things a lot. He stopped playing with the ball and gave me are-you-serious look. "Our friendly date? You promised me" A frown popped out on his face. "Since we don't hang that much I told you that I'll take you out on a fancy dinner because I missed you and it's your birthday" 

“Okay”