Chapter Seventeen: The Dates.

This hasn't been getting many comments lately :( Get commenting, and I'll update sooner! I won't update till this and chapter sixteen have fifteen comments. :p

Okay? Okay.

So yeah... vote, comment, fan :)

Amber x

Riley's POV:

When we get back to Charity's house, she comes running down the stairs towards us.

''A boy left a message for you Riley.'' she tells me.

''A boy?'' Zayn raises his eyebrows at me.

''Who was it?'' I ignore him. I don't have a boyfriend.

''Some boy...'' Charity waves her hands around vaguely. I reach towards her and pinch her arm.

''Ow! His name was Dylan!'' she cries, then runs back upstairs.

''Ohh, Dylan,'' I mutter to myself. ''I'll call him shall I?'' I call up to her.

''Yes!'' she yells back down.

I go into the living room and dial his number. Dylan's a boy in my class, who loves music and motocross.

''Hello?'' his mum answers.

''Hello it's Riley, is Dylan there?''

''Oh hey Riley! Dylan's at his motocross competition thing. He wanted me to tell you to meet him there... He thought you'd like to see him race.'' she explains.

''Oh okay. I'll be right over there to meet him. Thank you!''

''Okay Riley, tell him good luck from me.''

''I will, bye.''

''Bye Riley.''

I hang up and say to Zayn, ''I'm going out again. Want to come?''

''Where to?'' he asks, doubtfully.

''A motocross competition.''

***

''This looks pretty cool.'' Michelle murmurs.

''It is! I've ridden a motocross bike, it's loads of fun.''

''Cool.'' she nods, looking at the flyer, where a boy and a motocross bike beneath him, is drawn.

''Where's this Dylan boy then?'' Zayn asks me.

''I don't know... He's here somewhere.''

''Obviously.'' Zayn rolls his eyes at me.

''It'll be starting soon, let's go find seats.'' I suggest.

''Okay.''

All of us (Zayn, Amy, Michelle, Jen, Rizo and I) walk around the arena and find seats, and I also keep an eye out for Dylan.

After a few minutes of restless sitting down, the show starts. I keep an eye out for a boy with long blonde hair (As long as a girl's) and a small scar on his left cheekbone.

I sigh and sit back, impatient.

''BOO!'' a boy yells in my ear.

I jump a little bit, but then I look behind me.

''Dylan! Are you ready?'' I smile at the boy.

''Yeah, I'm good.'' he drawls.

''Your mum said good luck.''

''Yeah, cool.''

''Aren't you going to be racing in a bit?'' I ask him. I look him up and down. He's kitted out in the full motocross gear, and his helmet is hanging on his wrist.