Chapter Twenty-Two: Weird.

Riley's POV:

I wake up with a blurry vision and a funny feeling in my stomach. I clamber out of bed and get to the bathroom just in time.

''Are you okay, Riley?'' Holly calls from the bedroom. I groan and lay down on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor.

''Riley?'' Holly's voice gets closer and closer until she's standing in the bathroom doorway. ''Aw you poor midget. I'll get you a glass of water.''

I lift my head up slightly and give her back a weird look as if to say ''Midget? Me?''

Since I'm one of the tallest here, I'm not really a midget.

She comes back with a glass of really cold water and when I drink it, it soothes my pounding head.

''I've put a dissolving aspirin thing in there for you.''

''Thanks.'' I say, gulping it all down.

Raising her eyebrow, she laughs at me. ''It's nearly lunch time. Do you want some lunch?''

I shrug, struggling to stand up and when I do, I have to steady myself on the wall.

''No, I don't think I do, thanks.''

She nods and she leads me to my bed, keeping a steady hand on my arm.

''Nikki did tell you not to get drunk.'' Holly says to me, whispering as not to wake Charity who's snoring lightly in her own bed.

''Yeah, well, I didn't listen did I?''

''Obviously not. And Zayn said that if you drink too much, or whatever, you could damage your brain and slip into another coma thing.''

''He never told me.'' I mumble, pulling the duvet over my head. Oh wait. He did. Images of Zayn and I in the hallway alone, talking come back to me. ''Oh wait he did.''

''I'll leave you here then,'' she pats my shoulder, like the mother hen she is. ''We'll go down to lunch and then we're going out to tour Athens.''

''I wanna come.''

''Okay. But sleep for now.''

~*~

''My hair. Ugh. I hate wind.'' Charity moans, as we drive around Athens in an open top bus especially saved for tourists. Like us.

''Same here,'' Holly groans, as the wind blows our hair all over the place, making us look like scarecrows.

''We're off to a museum first.'' Liam tells us when the bus stops.

''A museum?'' I exclaim. ''I get out of bed this morning sick, to go to a museum?!''

Oh brilliant.

I shake my head, ''I'm going back.''

''You can't, you'd get lost.'' Zayn tells me. When I go to open my mouth, he says, ''You're coming to the museum with us or you're going back home to England.''

''One, I'd rather go back to England than stay with you,'' I retort, glaring at him. I feel a pang of guilt as I see a flash of hurt cross over his features. Damn, I never feel guilty. ''And two, you can't tell me what to do.''