Chapter Twenty-One: Let's Party!

Riley's POV:

''What were you doing with him? You've got yourself a boyfriend already and we've only been here barely an hour? What's wrong with you Riley?'' Zayn scolds me, when Leo leaves and we're on our own in my bedroom.

''Oh give it a rest will you, for crying out loud. He's a friend. He helped me carry my heavy suitcase up the ten flights of stairs.''

''Nine,'' he corrects me.

''I don't give a damn how many there are, I'm just stating a point.'' I say, glaring at him.

He rolls his eyes at me. ''Just don't do anything drastic.''

He gets up from my bed and then leaves, shutting the door behind me. Then Charity comes in directly after him. ''You met him. You met him. What's his name?'' she whispers, her hands over her mouth.

I grin at her mischievously. ''Hell yeah. He's called Leo and he has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen.''

Charity squeals and throws herself at me. Thankfully, we land on my bed.

''I wanna meet him! I wanna meet him! Ooh, you've gotta pull him.'' she yells, getting up and running around like a headless chicken.

If my back didn't hurt, I'd laugh and run around with her, but as it is, I just laugh instead.

''Lets go down to the beach!'' she gasps, looking so excited I start feeling excited as well.

''I'm too tired, seriously. I didn't sleep on the plane or at home and I have a major headache, due to landing on my back and head when I met Leo.''

''You never!''

''I did. But hey,'' I shrug. ''He helped me up.''

She screams and high-five's me, beaming and laughing at the same time.

I shake my head at her, she's completely crazy. Even more so than me, I think.

I pause. No, maybe not.

I unlock my suitcase and sit on my bed, looking for one of Charity's stories.

''I'll read a bit of this, I think.'' I tell her, laying back with my head on the pillow.

Charity stops and comes over. ''Okay. It needs editing. It's really badly written. It - ''

''Just get me an orange juice, will you?'' I say, smiling at her nervousness secretly.

''Sure!'' she cries and leaves me alone in our room.

~*~

I must have fallen asleep because when I wake up, I see Charity and Holly dashing around our room with clothes and towels everywhere.

I prop myself up on one elbow. ''What's going on?''

''There's a welcome party down in the lobby about to take place, so we're going down.'' Holly explains, tugging on a white party dress.

''Oh,'' I swing my legs off the bed and stride to my suitcase, putting the story back in it carefully. ''And you didn't think to get me up for it?''

''Sorry, we were going to, after we were dressed. But you got up before we had the chance, so...'' Charity drifts off, glancing at herself in the full length mirror. She's wearing a dark purple dress with spaghetti straps.

''Well I'm having a shower. Wait for me, okay?''

They nod and I enter the bathroom, throwing off my stinky clothes before having a lovely warm shower.