Chapter Twenty-Four: Taken.

Riley's POV:

''Wow Rome is so romantic.'' Charity's voice in my ear wakes me from my slumber.

I blink open my eyes, glaring at her for letting in the sunlight.

''Shut the damn blind, Jesus.'' I grumble, pulling the pillow over my head.

''Oh, someone's on her period.''

''Oh, someone's an idiot.''

''Oh, someone's - ''

''Shut up, you two.'' Erin moans, throwing a bottle of water at Charity and a pillow at me.

''Ow, okay fine.'' Charity mumbles, glaring at us both. She shuts the blind and curtain and sits down on her bed.

''The boys have a concert tonight, I'm so excited.'' Charity gushes.

Erin and I swap a glance, then close our eyes.

I was landed with Charity again. Don't get me wrong, she's lovely and I've grown to like her. But, damn does she go on.

Holly, Jackie and Nikki are in one room, leaving Michelle, Jen, Amy and Rizo in another and the boys in one big one.

''Yes, Rome is romantic and yes, we're excited too. But you don't see us getting up at seven in the morning on holiday to express our excitement.'' Erin tells her, her mouth quickly growing slack and her body slumping down on the mattress.

She's asleep then.

''She's got a point,'' I remind Charity, hoping to fall asleep again in the next five minutes.

But of course, I don't have that such luck.

''Yeah. Oh well, looks like its us two then Riley!'' she jumps on my bed.

''I'd rather it be you on your own for now, I need sleep.''

''Aw,'' Charity pulls a sad face. She then recovers, slapping my calf. ''Have you read any of my stories?''

''Yes. They're really good. I love them.'' I mumble, telling the truth but not sounding like it.

''Thank you Riley aw! And hey, you're so moody now you're with Leo.''

''Shut your face dude,'' I grab my pillow and shove it in her face, throwing her down on the mattress. ''Who said we're going out huh? Zayn doesn't know. Nobody said we're going out, he only came 'cause he wants to get to know me better.''

Charity mumbles something incoherent against the pillow.

Sighing, I pull it off her. ''What?''

''You are so dating.''

I roll my eyes. ''It wouldn't work.''

''We all saw you kissing him the other day. And when he went off to his hotel and us to ours, we saw you again.''

''You should be a spy.'' I let go of her and lay back down on my bed, hoping to let sleep overcome me.

''What...?'' Charity climbs off my bed and lets me sleep.

For a little while anyway.

~*~

For the first time in my life, I'm actually scared about something.

Somebody sent me a threat letter.