Chapter Sixteen: Date Day.

I am uploading now because I'm bored here, with my mum, so I thought, I'll update! I don't know which story is getting more request to update, this or IHTBY. This has got more reads and votes, but IHTBY has got more comments and loads of people asking me to upload. So I don't know...

This is out of the 1DWattyAwards :( BUT, it's still in the 1DSummerAwards, so please go vote for It's Gotta Be You, this and IHTBY in that! :D

So yeah... Chappie time! xD

Riley's POV:

''What should I wear? Where is he taking me?'' Nikki mutters, searching her wardrobe.

''Erm... Clothes?'' I suggest sarcastically. I get a face full of cushion.

''I know that,'' she says, catching the pillow when I throw it back to her. ''Give me a clue?''

''Nuh-uh.'' I refuse. I wiggle my fingers at her and leave the room, going downstairs to find Amy.

''Ready to see Woman In Black?'' I ask her.

''No.''

''Hm.''

''Can't we watch...''

''Smurfs instead?'' I tease her.

''No, just another film. I don't like that film!'' she pouts.

''Well, we're watching it. Because I want to watch it!''

''And we're going to do whatever you say, are we?'' Amy winks at me.

''Yep!'' I laugh.

''Are they nearly ready? I want to go watch the film... We can't be late.'' Erin comes bounding down the stairs and bangs into me.

''It's a good thing you're small, or else you would've knocked me flying.'' I grab onto her shoulders to steady myself.

''Dani told me to come down here to tell you that she's ready. Is Louis?'' Erin asks, jumping onto the plush sofa.

''Yeah, he's in the garden.'' I reply, going into the garden to tell Louis.

''Lou? Louis? Dani's ready, so you can go off now... Louis! Stop chasing Niall like a little boy!''

''Sorry.'' Louis said meekly.

''Dani is ready for your date... Ready to go?''

''Yes, I'm ready.''

I go inside and then Dani comes downstairs.

''Where are we going then?'' Dani smiles at me.

''Louis knows.'' I wink at her. She nods knowingly and they hold hands.

''Off you go then.'' I laugh at them.

''Okay then, bye!'' Dani waves and Louis hugs me.

''Thanks Riley.''

''Don't thank me you nutter, just go!'' I smile and they leave the house.

''Who else is nearly ready?'' I call up the stairs.

''Me!'' Jackie yells down the stairs to me.

She runs down and jumps up and down happily, ''I'm so excited!''

''You're not going to need a fleece Jackie.'' I giggle.

''Where am I going then?'' she nudges me. ''I want to know!''