Chapter Eight: Drama.

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter!

Read, Vote and Comment!

Chapter Eight: Drama.

Riley's POV:

I open the door of my room and I go up to the attic. I open the window and climb out, onto the roof. I sit down beside the chimney. I sigh and breathe in the clear air.

This is one of my favourite places to be when I'm angry at something. Or someone. Not many people know that I'm up here when I get angry. Only my close friends.

I sniff. What's that smell?

It smells like smoke...

Jen is probably burning something in the kitchen.

I wait five more minutes to clear my head and then I stand up, going back into the attic.

I jump down and I shut the window.

I sniff again. The smell is coming from my house.

There's a sudden explosion and I fall over, onto the floor, banging my head. Ouch.

What the fuck? I look up as I hear shouts and screams coming from downstairs. I see smoke.

Oh shit. There's a fire in my house.

Zayn's POV:

I sit down in the living room. Riley's angry again.

I'd be angry too, if Mum had lied to me all my life. I'm not blaming Riley or Mum.

I just -

Jen screams and then there's an explosion.

What the heck? I stand up and try to find Jen.

''Jen? Jen?'' I call, worryingly. She coughs and comes out of the kitchen. My eyes open wide as I see flames roaring up to the ceiling, burning through to the other floor. Then they start spreading, out towards the living room.

My first feeling is panic. I completely panicked.

Then I think clearly. I have to get the others out of here before the whole house blows up.

''Go go! Get out of the house!'' I cry, pushing her in the direction of the door. She runs, coughing.

''Amy? Rizo? Holly? Go! Erin, Nikki? Come on!'' I yell as they start screaming.

Louis takes Dani and runs with her outside. Liam grabs Jackie and they run, holding hands, leaving me behind on my own. Nikki and Harry had legged it too and Niall and Holly.

I run after them, joining them as they ring the fire brigade.

''Where's Riley? Where's Riley?'' Holly grabs my shirt in her hands and looks at me.

''Riley?! I thought she was out here...'' I drift off, remembering her going upstairs, in anger.

No! I turn round and run back inside, ignoring the shouts, telling me to come out. I can't leave my sister behind, even if she hurts me sometimes.

She's my sister.

''Riley! Riley!'' I shout, going up the stairs. The smoke is so thick now that I can barely see.

I cough, smoke going up my nose and into my mouth.

''Riley!'' I yell, desperate. Where is she? I hope she's alright.

Riley's POV:

I stand up, bracing myself. There's sudden silence and I watch as smoke pours through the floor.