Chapter 8: Super Android 13!

TRUNKS POV:

"Hey, would you guys save my place, I need to go to the bathroom!" Krillin asked desperately.

"Nope, forget it! You leave, you go back of the line." Oolong said. The pig was first in line, Master Roshi, Krillin, and me.

"Boy, I'm tired." Master Roshi sighed. There were few people passing by laughing at us. Oh man, can the ground swallow me up?

"Maybe this wasn't a brilliant idea. I don't think I can last 3 more hours. We might as well just go home." Oolong said tiredly. 

"Take it easy there big guy. Be strong! We won't get any front row. This is the best in the world!" He said snickering. "We won't get any front row seats. Rare beauties, international babes! Miss Russia, Miss Spain, walking in their underwear." Master Roshi said holding his beard

"Australia won't fail ya" Oolong joined.

The two running around and imagined about girls in swimsuits. "Yep that's the spirit!" YOOHOO!"

"ENOUGH!" Krillin shouted. The two paused.

"Control yourself you two, this is ridiculous. A set of good example here." Krillin pointed to me and I felt myself blushed. "Oh, well uh don't worry about me." I rubbed the back of my head looking up.

"Some of us are here for noble reasons," Krillin said maturely. Master Roshi and Oolong made a circle and convinced him about the pageant.

"Well, what do ya say? I can get a girlfriend or wife here? Oh I just can't wait!  Dry your tears my madame, Krillin is here. We martial artists are chick magnets. We just stay in one place and let the whole hotties come to us." He said with a huge smile.

"Oh well stay in the line than. We're gonna go peek in the dressing rooms come on!" Master Roshi ran with Oolong. "Hey! Get your own seats! Gr.." Krillin hesitated. "Sorry Trunks gotta go! Please keep our place in line!

"Huh? KRILLIN!" How did I have to be stuck with this. I should've stayed with Goku and Ana. Shopping couldn't be so bad right? I muttered to myself.

ANA'S POV:

"Give it back! It's mine hands off!" Chichi shrieked and tried to steal the clothes. It was a Sunday and the clothes were on sale. "That's mine!" There was so many people at the mall! "I caught it first! Back off!"

"Look at that! It looks like mud wrestling showed from TV." Goku said pointing.

"Yeah, Mom said she loves shopping so much because its a stress reliever. Also you Ana?"

"Sorta. It's a girl thing Gohan." I laughed. So far, I only bought a pair of black vans and perfume. My it feels great to have new shoes again.

The spiky haired man was dazing off. "I wonder if that works.."

I started to daydream as well. From what happened yesterday. I felt a bit hazy and sad. Mom wasn't here anymore and Trunks. He was so nice to me..

"Goku stop day dreaming." Chichi tossed 5 more boxes of clothes and Goku balanced it with his arms and panted. The lady at the counter clapped. My gosh it looks like a pancake!

"Hey om pretty lady?" I looked down and saw a five year old boy and a cute sailor clothes. He tugged my pants and was about to cry. I kneel beside him. "What's wrong little guy?"

"Well I can't find my mommy." I looked around and the place was crowded. "What's your name fella?"

"Thomas." The little boy sniffed and wiped his green eyes. I can't help it he's adorable! "I'll help you. Just.. give me a second." I touched the cold shiny floor and closed my eyes. I slowly concentrated. I can't hear because of the chatters of people.. Thomas!... Mommy's here!..  There were images of a lady in a kids department section. Slowly I found the.number. D703… I opened my eyes back to reality. "I know where she is. But you have to stop crying okay?" I said to the young boy. He smiled brightly. "Okay! Weeeee we're going to mommy!"