Chapter 4: Actual Training

Ana's POV:

We were heading to the city bank. On the way I asked questions.

"Do you always do this on a everyday basis?"

"Not really." He responded. "My mother wants to make me focus on education."

"Ahh I see." We were half way there but he kept flying forward. I stare at him for a moment confused. There was so many people and cars crowding the bank front.

"If I were you, or maybe let's not go to the bank." He recommended.

"Hmm why? Don't you want to save your friends and kick bad guys?" I blinked.

"1st of all it's dangerous. You don't want to risk your life if you're not careful. 2nd reporters would be everywhere either your or my lawn asking if we were trained by any martial art schools here and trying to taunt in our personal life. 3rd Krillin and Yamcha can do it."

Hmm true true. "Alrighty then."

I covered my eyes from the wind.

"You know sometimes Vegeta can be sassy. I know he's the royal prince of all but he's sassy."

"My father can be arrogant and mean. But hey you'll get used to him for awhile." He covered my eyes with his hands. "I'll slow down a bit. You may not be used to the wind."

Wow how nice this boy is. Gentleman. No way he's the royal prince son?  Maybe the 2nd generation or something?

"Vegeta's your father?" I said suprisingly.

He nodded. I studied his face upclose.

"Yes I see the similar facial parts. How come you have lavender hair with blue eyes while the others are just black."

Hey it's good to get to know each other right?

"I got my hair from my grandpa. My eyes from my mother." He sorta did a hair flip. 

"Wow cool."

I feel that I'm forgetting how my father looks like. I noticed we were half way at the open grassland.

"So what's the first thing we're gonna do Trunks?"

Trunks POV:

The memories of training with Gohan is flooding in my head.

Gohan! Why are they doing this? Ruining the innocent people...

Is this the way life is supposed to be? So full of pain.. Well I'd rather fight  and die then watch this all happen. No! I can't just sneak around while this is going on. Please train me. You have to, please! I must fight! Come on Gohan, you're half saiyan like me right?  So you must know how I'm feeling! Help me channel some of this anger..

CHEW ATTACK!

Everything you sacred is worth no more than a pile of trash to them..

It's okay to hurt, it's okay to feel the rage! Harness it, use it as a tool!..

LET IT GO, LET IT ALL GO!

You know you can't win! You can't destroy what I really am! Even if you manage to kill this body, someone even stronger would surface and take my place! Not one death will go unaccounted for, not one!..

Why did you have to leave me. It's not fair...

GOHANNNNNNNNN!!

"Uh Trunks?" Ana waved at my face. "Yoohoo?"

I snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah. So I guess we should start by flying?"

She nodded with excitment. "Sure!"

"It may not be easy as first. But just watch how I'll do it."

We both sat down. "First you need energy or ki. Relax your mind, calm your body. Feel a pull from your inner core. And then..."

The air was fresh, the trees and grass slowly breezed. A bright ki was formed between my palm. She stare in awe and watched till it faded.

"I'll try Trunks.." with a confident smile.

I watched her focus. Focus Ana, Focus.

She started to cup her hands. A small ki was forming! "Alright keep it up!" I said excitingly. Ofcourse she's a saiyan, she can do this.

"TRUNKS DID YOU SAW THAT WEEE." She jumped around.

"Woah woah don't get too fuzy. Now the flying part." I calmed her down.

She nodded. "It's like ki forming but brining out the energy from your feet and inner core. Focus and patience is the key."

The red headed girl closed her eyes. She slowly and slowly levitated. "I can do this... I can do this.." she muttered to herself. Her clothing and hair flied slowly.

I felt other energy coming instead of Ana. It was Goku and Gohan.

"Hey Gohan! Goku!"  I waved a hi.

They landed. "Hey Trunks! Wow is that Ana I see?" Goku asked while pointing at the half saiyan floating in mid air.

I didn't realized she went so high. Look at her go.

Ana open your eyes! You went so high!

Ana's pov:

Slowly I opened my eyes. Yes! I did it! "Trunks I did it! Wait how did you guys came-"

I lost balance and fell 10 feet from the sky. Somehow Goku catched me.

"Woah kiddo good job! Now for the real training."