I'm Just Saiyan (DBZ Fanfic)

Hello Wattpad and Wattpaders ;) I've been out for 2 years and I'm back! So many awesome stories are made when I left. I came back because I miss making stories :) I'll try my best to make my books FANTASTIC and interesting. Enjoy~! Like, comment, fan, etc. :3 ily♡ P.S I DON'T OWN DBZ. 

*REQUESTS FOR STORIES ARE CLOSED*

× misswolfiex ×

———

8 years ago, there was war at Planet Vegeta. I remember the bloody war we all went through. The full moon was out that day.

My father, Kai Kusao was a sayinjin and my mother Yuki Kusao, was just a normal human being. Unlike other saiyans that was born ruthless and aggressive, my dad was a pure heart. The two first met at Earth when my father landed with injuries all over his body at a forest. My mother served as a nurse at a country side during that time, and she helped my father recover. It'd be pretty awkward if a buff, strong man landed on Earth with no warning in a pod right? Anyways, they just fell in love. On the month of October, they gave birth to me. Well, I have a brother thats 4 more years older than me.

During the war, there was only one escape pod. My mother and brother were running towards it, while I ran back to my father. Daddy please come with us. I cried and cried begging him to follow. 

But he refused and had to go back to war. To serve for his planet.

The apes rage and destroy every living thing and building around them. The planet will be in oblivion soon.

He handed me his necklace he always wore. A small saiyan crest. "My princess, remember that daddy always love you. And be proud that you're a daughter of a brave warrior. You came from a strong bloodline and never forget where you came from. Take care of mommy and Ryler. Okay?"

I nod and he gave me one last hug. That was the last time I'll ever see my father. I couldn't bear to see blood and flesh, body falling everywhere. All my people.. This was the only things I remember. The rest were a blur. 

There, I felt my heart just shattered to a million pieces. My mother dragged me to the pod and we went off. And, hello Earth. Green, blue, white.

Hi, my name is Ana Kusao and this is my story.

——————————-

the first part is a prologue. proud to be dbz fan since 3rd grade ♡